Chapter 59

Klaus then reversed Kylie, regaining his strength back from the surprising action she just pulled on him.

"Remember who's stronger love."  He said smirking at her as she twisted her hand, and made him kneel in front of her.

"Remember who's more powerful, love." Then ending with good snap at his neck.

Damon clapped as I threw him a blood bag from the fridge.

"You're not supposed to feed him, Kylie. The whole point of him being there is-"

"What happened to Klaus?" Stefan said turning him over with his leg finding out that the old british talkative annoying voice that was once in the background faded away.

"He was annoying me so I told him to take a nap."  I hid two blood bags in my jacket, and Damon gave me a wink.

"She's getting stronger. She's drinking again." Damon said emptying the blood bag the minute he got it, the little color returning back to his body.

"She's what?" Stefan looking back at the stairs she just ran up from and looked back at Damon.

"Snitch."

"That's what you get for not letting me outtt."

"She's drinking human blood again and you didn't care to tell me?"  Stefan said grasping onto the bars about to go in there and smack some sense into Damon.

"The Mikealsons are back. I'm in a cage, compelled to kill Jeremy, she's drinking again, maybe it's not the worst thin-"

"Are you serious Damon? She is a ripper, she's worse than me, do you know what happened last time? She went on a rampage." 

"She won't this time." Damon was serious, his eyes glaring at Stefan through the bars, as Stefan stared him down. The safety of their sister was obviously not the most important thing in the world to Damon right now.

"No one's coming down here. Not even Kylie." 

"Come on, Stef!" Damon yelled and yelled but his screams were covered by the metal door that Stefan slammed shut to the door of the cellar.

"Stefan, I think you should let him out, he's not gonna-"