Chapter 36

"Damon are you really gonna follow me around everywhere?" I said turning around to stop him.

"Yes, like I already told you for the fourth time. I wanna see what you do with your young, teenage sired life." I squinted my eyes shaking my head while he seemed to see what he said so hysterical.

"Like you care." I huffed as I was just about to tell him everything about the party,  Esther, and everything else just when someone I was really starting to hate walked in.

"Kylie. " Marching in he rejoiced my name with such a joyful and sad tone like he was actually happy to see me and he missed me.

"Where have you been love?" I was going to say something dramatically stupid just when I remembered to him, I was still emotionless, but to everyone else, I had turned my switch back on. He hadn't known Elijah compelled me to turn it back on.

Damon looked at me and I looked at him. He was giving me the look. Basically telling me to follow on with his lead.

I looked at Klaus. I was already sweating inside. My body got heated up and my arms were tense and stiff. I had never lied to Klaus before and the thought of doing it made me sick. 

I opened my mouth but  before I could  even say a word said anything he took a step toward to me and looked at me deep in the eyes. He wasn't compelling me. He was testing me. 

I kept my heart beat a slow relaxed rate just so he won't think I'm lying or some things up. He studied me. Walking around me, he observed me to see if anything had changed.

"I was at the grill, with Damon, drinking, nothing else." I said as I made sure I didn't look too anxious.

"Have you forgotten about Tyler?"

Oh shit. I had forgotten about Tyler.

"My job is to kill and deliver, not train anyone on how to be your new pet." I  crossed my arms, staring back at him, challenging him.

Damon looked at me like I was crazy. I know he had so many questions.

"Well, I do need you don't I? Tyler will just be a hybrid nevertheless. But you, your more and you will always be more Kylie."