Chapter 27

I Stared at him not knowing what to say.

"You just transitioned Kylie, you should be resting." Damn, Klaus for once in his life was...what was the word?....Caring?

"Resting? Aren't I supposed to be already working off the tasks at hand?" I said trying to change the subject.

Then, fear turned into anger. I was angry, he had locked his sister in a coffin for a century, who I considered my sister from another father and he was ruining his family, and keeping me here, it was killing me inside, only I couldn't show my open wound to my brothers.

"Why do you even care?" I asked without thought as he looked at me, chuckled, and then bowed his head down. Kol looked at me, he looked like as if he was enjoying this.

"Your my hybrid now Kylie, my first very successful hybrid, and your going to be my first loyal one. Even if I make a thousand more, you will always be more important. Now love, go rest." He told me and suddenly I felt tired. I had not felt any connection to him yet when he tells me to do things yet I can not resist.

No..

"Your going to be my first loyal one." Huh, funny how I just betrayed him a minute ago by letting go of his encaged sister. Wonder how he'll react about that one.

Oops....

I felt like I wanted to sleep for a thousand years, but no, I had to be stronger than this, I couldn't let him do this to me, I wasn't his pet to just follow him around and his commands.

"Yes, being strong is brave Kylie, for your brothers, now what a mighty family that is. But sooner or later, my commands to you will be too strong for you to resist."

I looked at him with eyes wide. He can read my mind. I looked at him, as he smirked at my new discovery.

"How the hell can you-"

"When I feel that I can trust you, your mind will be your privacy room once again. but for now love, with all your power, your indestructible, I cant have you trying to kill me again, now can I?"