Chapter 15

Hopefully this won't be as short as the previous one. Hope you enjoy and Share!

"What? No, what are you guys even saying?"  I couldn't  think. I was half witch? Damon cut off my thoughts  quickly as I looked on the bed, all these thoughts going through my mind.

"Kylie, that's why you've been passing out so much. We went to go see a witch. When we were on mission to save Stefan you said you could sense the hunters mystical energy right?" Damon asked me as I slowly nodded.

"Damon, Stefan,  I sure ain't a witch. But what I am is hungry." I faced them angrily showing my veins and fangs and they both looked surprised.  They both know I haven't killed since....since I left them both. I killed more than 500 innocents that night.

I was a ripper,  but much worse than Stefan. When I was done ripping every and each part of a human body, I took out their heart and sank my teeth into it. I couldn't control myself when I get hungry or angry. I've been working on Stefan's bunny diets since I got to mystic falls but obviously, it hasn't been holding on too strong.

I couldn't hold it off anymore. I pushed them both away throwing the covers of Stefan's bed  speeding downstairs so fast I couldn't even hold my breath. Throwing  open the refrigerator handle  and ripping a blood bag open and another one after that, and another one after that....... I couldn't stop.

I was going to go out the window all of a sudden when someone pulled me back.

"What are you doing?"

"Damon let go."