Chapter 38

Comment also. I made this chapter extra long for the days I've missed. Thanks guys, keep reading 💖.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing up here Kylie?" Kol asked while his furrowed eyebrows cocked up with utter confusion.

"You followed me. Why?" I wanted to know what he was doing up here himself.

"My girlfriend had something to tell me, got thrown into the hands of  Klaus, and now she's running upstairs, to the room that my Mother's in. Kylie love, tell me what's going on?" 

I couldn't tell him. If I did he'd want to stab his mother in the face. I grabbed his face, shutting him up and kissing him, making him consciously fall into a love dream of him and me. Before he could collapse  to the floor I grabbed his head before he could hit it. I sat him upright to the wall and kissed his lips. He looked so peaceful. I was so scared to leave him all alone but I had to do this.

The door swung wide open, revealing Esther and her huge ancient spell book. 

"Ok witch now tell me, what's going on around here?" She just pulled her eyes up from her spell book and smirked at me.

I pulled my face back. I hated that evil Mikealson smirk.

I crossed my arms and sat down. I forgot the weight of a corset and ballgown. Hadn't wore one since 1870.

"Before we start. I have a deal to propose." I said and suddenly, her head jerked up and she suddenly became interested in what I had to say.

"Spare everyone but Klaus." I told her and she just mocked me and laughed in my face like I was delusional.

"You don't understand do you? With the Mikealsons, only death follows. Better yet, only with my children. You think Kol loves you? You think at the end of the day he will really leave his brothers and sister-"

"Yes. I do. In fact, he loves me more than he's ever loved you. Does that upset you? Or maybe it kills you inside that your own children despise you, nevertheless the fact that your trying to kill them. He hates you and he talks about it everyday." She immediately stiffened up, reinforcing her poise and facing her head towards me. She was trying not to shake as she appeared to be embarrassed. Soon enough she gained the courage to laugh. 

"My dear Kylie, you have much to learn about." She walked up to me slowly stroking her cold frail fingertips down my chin. It sent dark chills down my spine.  She walked away and stood by her spell book and lit an incense candle right when guess when little miss who walked in.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me. Would you look what the cat dragged in." Elena looked as much surprised to see me up here with Esther as I was about her being there.