Chapter 33

I went back to the house, and checked on Tyler. He  was angry at me. He refused to look at me or give me any sort of attention. His cheeks were brown, all the dirt and sweat that piled up on his face from fighting started to make his face shiny.  I decided to leave him. Soon, he would learn that the werewolf curse is not a burden, but a gift. I was going down the stairs, just when I got caught up by Rebekah.

She had lots of dresses laying on her bed and she held out one to her body to look at herself in the mirror. 

"Beks, beks, beks. What are you doing?" I shook my head.

"What are you doing Kylie?"

"It seems like I'm asking you the question." I said cocking my head looking at her giving a delightful smirk.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She raced to me and held me to the wall, my neck and held a syringe by it, getting ready to prick me with it, but I wasn't gonna easily let that happen, I squirmed and struggled, but of course, she was a Mikealson, an original for god sake. But my power matched exactly with hers. I could beat her.

"I want my old Kylie back."

"Sorry sweetie, but that's not your decision to make."  I kicked her in the stomach, pushing her off of me as she got distracted.

Making her fly and screech,  I raced for her, but she dashed and smacked me, I swerved at her next hit and threw her to the wall. She slid down the wall and landed to the floor. I raised up my hands, and she was holding her neck, I was making her choke on her own spit, her face turned more than red, and veins popped from her forehead. She started  making gagging sounds and I just found it so funny, I never saw her this useless, this helpless. Suddenly, I was yet again, thrown to the wall, and getting up, Elijah caught me holding me.

He looked at me deep in the eyes, compelling me. I tried to make him think of something else, get inside his head, but he just looked deep in my eyes, it was too late to stop him.

"Turn back on your emotions. Go home Kylie." He commanded and then suddenly, I stared into space, then everything came back to me, me and Kol, almost killing Rebekah, killing tons of people just for Klaus. Him using me to do all his pleasures. I looked at Elijah. I was so angry, angry at Klaus, I just started crying, I started breaking down right in front of Elijah. I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me.

He dashed me right home and Damon and Stefan were just at the door. I passed them, hit one of them with my shoulders, not even making eye contact with them, just going into the house. It wasn't over. Yeah, Elijah had brought me back home, turned my emotions back on, but he hadn't stopped Klaus from giving me more things to do for him. I was still  sired to him, everything he asked for, it was a great pleasure to complete. I found Elena in there as always. I hated her even more. Why was she not dead already?

"Kylie?" Damon said, his eyes looking sad.

I slapped him, hard. Stefan went to me, holding my hands, I threw him to the wall as his head hit the wrong place, and he fell to the floor, knocked out. I was angrier than ever. They left me, their own sister, for some doppelganger that wasn't even- ugh.

"You two! What was so damn important than me getting killed? Do you even know what he made me do in that house? I suffered for weeks, Damon, I killed over 100 people. Only 16 survived too and they are gonna be the new hybrids this full moon tonight. What is she doing here?" I said as he looked at me with sorrow and guilt in his eyes, he hugged me tight, but I was still angry. It was all her fault.

"Kylie I'm so sorry." Elena said getting up, brushing a piece of hair from her face behind her ear.

"You know, I blame all of this on you Elena. You ruined everything. If you didn't come into my life, or Damon's and Stefan's, we would still be us, the old happy us, and not be worried about you. You ruined everything and now your friend is paying for it." I told her slowly walking her towards her letting go of Damon.

"I'm sorry Damon." I snapped his neck. I didn't want him to ruin this. I wasn't supposed to kill her, just suffer a little bit, and then bring her back. I was already here, so what was the point? She raced upstairs and I dashed upstairs to end up being right in front of her. The fright in her eyes, the sorrow, 

she knew she was going to die.

Vote, Comment, Share.

Wow, wow guys! Hoped you enjoyed, it was short and sweet and a lot going on in this chapter. Will Kylie Kill Elena? Or will one of them wake up already and stop her? Follow and vote for more pls<3.