Chapter 34

I grabbed her by her neck, her back bending over the staircase.  If I let her go, she would fall and break her neck.  Maybe even all her bones. And her two boyfriends were passed out, no one would come running to help. There will be consequences. Klaus wants her alive. Well, fuck it, he should have never turned me.

She grabbed onto my hand, tight and yelped. "Please, don't do this. Think, think about your brothers."

"I'm done doing things my brother's want." I said and with that, I dropped her, I let her go as she screamed down to her death. You should have seen it in slow motion. Her hands and legs flailing in the air, Damon caught her all of a sudden, and someone snapped my neck. Except that slow motion part snapped me back into reality. I woke up, this time, thank god not in a cell, but on my bed. Its been a long time since I last even slept. I haven't noticed how Klaus just sent me everywhere to do errands or tasks, I haven't drank blood for a while, I didn't realize my strength and color was fading.

I woke up, the sunlight hitting my face, trying to get up out of bed, but chains holding my legs from freedom. I looked around the room only to find Damon and Stefan both at the door, legs crossed.

I sighed and threw my head back on the pillow.

"I'm not saying sorry, because I'm not. You guys should be doing that. Or maybe you have other things to do, like saving Elena. You got me back, great. Now you don't need to worry about me ripping heads off. Klaus still needs me."

"Sorry, but we're not letting you go."

I grabbed the chains and they immediately burned my hands. I gritted my teeth, angrily staring at the both of them.

"Hybrid proof and itchy witchy woo proof. " Damon smirked. He thinks everything is a fucking joke of course.

"Once Klaus is out of the way, no one will be a big threat to either of you anymore, Elena will be alive and well, and I would be fine. Back in my little bored useless little corner right? Just like back then with Katherine. When you guys didn't need me because Katherine could take care of herself. But now that a new version of the doppelganger that can't take care of herself has arrived, you need me, don't you?"

"Kylie, we care about you, your our sister, we would never use you, we need you in our lives, and we need you alive for you to do that. You shouldn't be protecting us. We protect you." Stefan said as I shook my head laughing.

"How can you even say that Stefan? I saved you two more times than you can count." 

"Now will you let me go and I might promise to not kill her?

"Where are you going?" Stefan unchained me.

"To Bonnie, one person I can actually count on to save the day when I need her." I lied as they both grunted.

"I made too many mistakes Ky, I'm sorry."

I grabbed my denim jacket and ran to the woods. I was actually running to go see Kol. The last time we talked, we had fought, and I hate having arguments with him.

"Kol?" I yelled out. "KOL!" I yelled out into the open turning around looking all around me. Was something wrong, he had told me he would meet me here.

"Kol is not here my dear. But I am." A sweet but harsh voice that sounded like its lived many centuries before talked behind my as I turned around quickly, unaware of who it was. My whole body was tense and I was ready to attack.

She was blonde, her hair in beach waves. She had blue eyes, but they weren't much of a strong dark blue. She had a wide mouth and a pointy but defined nose. She had an old colonial women village dress on and looked at me with hunger.

"I come in no harm Kylie."

"How the hell do you know my name, who are you?"

"I am Esther Mikealson, the original witch." I was in shock.

Um, HELLO, there was more of them?

My formed fists dropped and my eyes widened. Kol warned me about her. He told me not to trust her, he told me she would only use me.

"Your thinking that I should not be trusted. That is true, yes. But let's not think of me from the words of my youthful but dumbfounded sons."

"Klaus, he said he would resurrected you, so that you could all  become a family again. "

"Yes, Niklaus, he does not think before he acts. A newborn family, I don't think so. Our family is yet one of a kind, and the love of it all, won't last very long. Kylie, you are a very powerful being. I can feel it. You think the power Klaus gave you is a curse, but no my dear it is a gift. I will help you with your witch side Kylie. I will show and teach you magic no other witches can teach you. But you have to trust me, and I  you." 

None of what she said entered my brain I just wanted to know how a century old witch resurrected herself back to life.

Vote, Comment, Share.