Chapter 14

Authors POV

Kol had just come home from seeing who he one day thought would be his girl. He had to tell her someday, but he wasn't ready. 

He smiled to himself even thinking about her beauty as he walked inside the Mikealson mansion and was then ferociously greeted by his annoying brothers and sister's. It was his job to kidnap the girl and bring her back to Klaus, as her blood was what his brother was craving for and what he wanted the most.

 Along with that doppelganger everyone was chasing out and about these days. But he couldn't. Kylie, he thought, what a beautiful name that belongs to the most beautiful girl. He couldn't do that, kidnap her. He thinks that he already fell in love with her. Unless she doesn't do anything stupid, she's under the radar, she's safe.

"Kol smiling? I think someone hit him in the face too hard." Rebekah stated laughing at her brother while laying out  all her dresses to see which one was the most beautiful. Her first human Prom was coming up, and she did not want to miss out.

"No but maybe you should ask Freya about style, those dresses might all end up looking crappy on you." Kol replied smirking. Rebekah crunched up her nose and threw a pen at him in anger, which he caught quickly before it was jabbed into his eye.

Before she could consult something back, Klaus barged into the room, as always.