Chapter 24

First day of cheer. Excitement filled my ears.

While practicing how I was going to embarrass Elena and her friends an then take the team right from Caroline's hands, my mastermind plan was interrupted by a certain brother calling my name.

Author's POV

"KYLIEEEEEE, OH KY BEARRRRR we only have two bathrooms and your taking up both of them."

Damon roared from the top of his lungs projecting his voice from the kitchen to the whole boarding house. He wondered where his little sister was and what she was doing up there. 

Kylie descended from her bat cave skipping down the spiral staircase only to smell the tiring odor of pancakes; something she has now grown to hate while living with Damon.

Both brothers looked up at Kylie, she pulling her bow perfectly and straightening it. 

"Okay, now your staring. Whats wrong? Too short?" 

Both brothers looked at each other in awe.

"More than that. What the hell are you doing on the Cheerleading team?"

Kylie's brow furrowed in confusion. She grabbed her bag forcefully and her car keys from the marble kitchen counter while Damon just looked at her.

"I'm doing human things. I'm a student at a high school remember?" Kylie gave a nice sly smirk before hopping out the door waiting for Stefan to join her. They had obviously been talking shit about her she realized, there was no way Damon even cared that she had joined.