Chapter 60

WE MADE IT TO CHAPTER 60 GUYSSSS!!! Just sit down, enjoy Kylie killing people and ruining Elena's life, and a little special someone is going to come very very  soon.

Listen to Summer Walker's Karma while reading this chapter 

Highly Recommend!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Kylie ran downstairs to get ready to go to school. Her fresh wounds had already healed, faster than ever now that she was drinking more human blood. Stefan finally caught up to her, now that she had been avoiding him in the house and spending more time than Damon.

"You can't blame me for what happened to Kol."

Kylie sucked her teeth sighing her as she cocked her head at Stefan drinking her blood bag, right in Stefan's face.

"No, I can't." She said as she put the emptied bag into his hands.

"I can only blame Elena. She's the one that killed him." Stefan just looked at her. He was sad she wouldn't come to an understanding, sad she wouldn't talk to him anymore. Sad she never blamed Damon. He feared he was gonna lose his sister.

He grabbed her arm stopping her from taking any step further.

"I'm sorry, for Kol. But you have to unbind yourself from Elena." Kylie's eyes went wide. She could just slap him right now. She chuckled, more angrier than ever now.

"You're not sorry for Kol. No one is. You were all planning to kill the Mikealsons. And Elena, as long as I'm living, will never see a normal, sane day in her life."  Kylie threw her arm out of his grasp, grabbed her jeep and raced out of the driveway. She parked on the high school lot and just decided to stay in her car for a minute. Out of nowhere, she just started crying. She missed Kol, everything about him.

It was so hard to look strong and fine in front of everyone who killed the person you loved the most. Kylie slammed the car wheel. She wanted to tear Elena to pieces. She wanted to make her feel everything that she was feeling. Nevertheless, she wanted Stefan and Damon to hurt like she was hurting.

She looked into the rearview mirror and took a close look at herself. Her eyes were no longer blue as they had turned a vicious golden yellow. Her face had swollen up and turned redder than a cherry. 

This is all my fault