Im yours and your mine

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off . I pick it up to see more then 1 good morning texts from Cameron .

'Goodmorning Cam(:' I send and within a minute I get one back 'Liked my good morning texts ? Aha I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house and hang with the boys and I after my interview?'

I let out a small scream and jump around for about a minute 'Sure that would be amazing !' He texted me the address and I began getting ready .

I put on a light coat of makeup and let my hair out of the pony tail I had and left it down . It was wavyish just the way I liked it . I pulled out a black shorts and a floral tank top .

I walk downstairs and slip on one of converse . "Em your check up is Monday . You'll be getting your cast off then" "thank the lord . This thing is heavy and .... ugly"

she laughs and hands me my breakfast . "Mom I'm going to hang out with Cameron a friend today ok ?" she nods and keeps reading the paper . I rush up stairs and brush my teeth and apply another quick coat of mascara .

I grab my keys and head out the door . I type in the address and I was on my way , half way there my favorite band came on and I couldn't help but sing along ! "Story of my life ! I take her home" -----------------------;)--------------------This house was huge & beautiful it was like a fairy tale . I knock on the door and get a response within 2 seconds .

"Hey I'm hayes" a kid around the age of 13 said "hey I'm Emily , is cameron around ?" he looked around and then lead me inside .

I get various looks that made me nervous and ignore but . "Umm he's with nash outside" I nod and go to the yard .

Cameron's eyes instantly fell on me and his sweet old smile appeared . "Hey" I say nervously "Hey this is Nash , Shawn , Jack G and Matthew , Aaron , Jack j , taylor , and Hayes" I smile and greet myself "Hey guys I'm Emily !" we all traded hugs and began talking .

Cameron brought me a red solo cup filled with some brownish liquid "what's this ?" I ask as he sits next to me "Dr.pepper is that ok ?"

I nod and laugh . He puts his arm around my waist and pulls me into him , I just rest my head on his shoulder to go along with this sweet moment . while they talk about MAGCON .

"Have you went to one ?" They blue eyed boy asked , considering it was Nash I believe "No I've been saving up for tickets though" "Well there's no need in that" I laugh and whisper something into Camerons ear . I get up and walk inside .

"Hey I'm carter" the one with a SnapBack and puma shirt said "I'm Emily , nice to meet you" We shake hands and smile

"Cameron wouldn't stop talking about you after while and I guess he was right you are cute" I blush uncontrollably but try to stay serious

"Cameron was talking about me ? What was he saying ?" He laughs "Good stuff you know ! Like how cute you are , and how he thinks it was love a first sight but he's tripping" I look at my feet and bite my lip . "Well I need the bathroom talk to you later"

I began walking but then get lost and text cameron "I'm lost and can't find the bathroom come find me haha!" I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I turn around .

"Don't scare me like that !" He lets out a chuckle as he pulls me in for a hug "I'm sorry princess" I entwine our hands and whisper in his ear "I think it's love at first sight too" "Really ?"

"Yeah . You may think I like you for your fame but no I like you for who you are , the real you" he pecks my forehead and we stay hugging for a while .

"Cameron ?" "mhm ?" i let out a chuckle "I still need the bathroom !" He grabs my hand and leads me down the hall .

"Well wasn't that was easy ! Thanks cameron" "anything for my princess I'll wait for you" i nod . After doing my necessities . Me and cameron walk back together hand in hand .

"Zayummmm Cameron's gotta Bae !" Matthew yelled . "What's Bae mean ?" Matt and Nash laugh "It's like saying babe" "haven't you seen our vine ?" I shake my head and nash pulls out his phone and shows me the vine .

I try to hide my nervousness and keep talking with the group . "Let's do something !" Aaron yelled while sprawling out on the couch .

"How about we all go to the beach And watch the sunset ?" Carter asked and got approvals . "Is that ok with you ?" I look up and smile "of course ... bae"

We all get in our cars and I car pull with Cameron . Once we get to the beach cameron hops out and runs around the car to open my door "Thank you" I say while grabbing his hand "Welcome princess"

Cameron grabs a blanket from the car and opens it up . I sit down but then cameron pulls me back up , and places me on his lap . I can't help it but bite my lip .

We all watch the sunset go down and talk about random stuff . The sun began to disappear and cameron stands up .
"Come walk with me ?" "Sure" Cameron grabs my hand and we began walking aside the shore .

"Isn't this perfect em ?" "Defiantly" I reply . He stops in his tracks "Wanna know what would be more perfect ?"

"Some chocolate ?" I reply sarcastically . "No , it's even better" "tell me then" "I'll just show you"

Cameron's hands cup my face and our lips touch . Sparks go off in my stomach as our lips move in sync . Half way through the kiss cameron smiles which makes it even perfect . We part from the kiss

"Emily like I said love at first sight .. So on out with me ?" He grabs my hand and squeezes it gently . "I love you"

I say and hug him "I'm taking that as a yes?" I peck his lips "It's a yes from me" we walk back to his car and he drives me to nash house to get my car .

We sing , laugh , and talk most of the way there which made this day even more perfect . We pull into Nash's driveway and hop out .

"Emily I really enjoyed the day . Thank you for everything ." "I enjoyed spending it by your side . Thank you , I love you" "I love you too baby" he pecks my lips and this time it's shorter but amazing . Another memory has been made .