:30:

I realized that I meet a lot of my readers on kik, so if you have a kik, then feel free to hmu @ floozietown

-I'm skipping some of it, kind of a lot, and just know they fucked a few times during the time skip, and Hoseok found out about Taehyung and Yoongi, but I'll explain that in a bit-

   -Around Taehyung's Birthday-

-

   It was near the end of the "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" performance at the MAMA awards, and Taehyung was about to have a moment with Seokjin.

   One that Yoongi didn't like to watch.

   Taking his coat off and revealing his back, the entire arena lost it their shit.
(I mEaN wHo wOUldNt tAeS bAcK iS bEAuTiFul)

-

   It was backstage after they finished all their performances and they were all huddled around Taehyung's birthday cake and singing whatever Koreans sing for birthdays.

   "Happy birthday, babe," Yoongi said once they all dispersed and were lounging around the dressing rooms.

   Hoseok overheard and quietly gagged to himself.

   Taehyung and Yoongi were having a rather heated makeout session on Taehyung's bed while they thought everyone else had gone off, but they didn't care to check. Or lock Taehyung's bedroom door.

   "Hey, Yoongi--," you could hear Hoseok cut off his own sentence with a gasp and a slam of the door.

   Yoongi quickly pulled away from Taehyung, the intrusion startling him.

   "Who the hell was that?" Taehyung asked, out of breath, looking at Yoongi.

   "Sounded like Hoseok," Yoongi responded, standing up and walking out of the room, Taehyung following closely behind.

   "Hoseok?" Yoongi called out, hearing a startled yelp from the other side of the dorm.

   Yoongi sighed and walked over to where the sound came from, seeing Hoseok look scared as the older male approached him.

   "I'm sorry! I promise I didn't see anything," Hoseok exclaimed, trying to save his ass.

   "If you really didn't, then you wouldn't be saying you didn't," Yoongi deadpanned, looking at the other as he felt Taehyung walk up behind him.