:10:

That morning when Seokjin walked into Yoongi's room to wake him up, the elder was surprised by what he saw; Yoongi splayed on his back, his arms out to his sides, and Taehyung was laying beside him. Taehyung had his head on Yoongi's chest, and arm wrapped around the rapper's waist. Also, since Taehyung had no cover on him, you could clearly see that he had his legs tangled with the older. Seokjin didn't want to disturb them, so he quietly left the room, walking back to the kitchen where the others were, lazily eating breakfast.

   "Where's Yoongi hyung and Taehyung?" Jimin asked, watching as his oldest hyung sat down, glancing to the two empty seats.

   "They're sleeping," he answered, not wanting to relay what he saw to the other members. That could be embarrassing to the Daegu boys.

   "I don't remember Taehyung coming home last night. I locked my door before I went to bed, so where'd he sleep?" Namjoon said, looking at Seokjin in confusion. The other members looked at Namjoon and then Seokjin, also waiting for an answer.

   "Just eat," Seokjin said with a tone, causing the others to only nod and go back to their breakfast.

-

   Taehyung was just starting to stir awake when he opened his eyes, seeing that his head was resting on someone's chest. Looking up, he realized it was Yoongi. A small blush made its way onto Taehyung's tan cheeks as he smiled a little, laying his head back on Yoongi's chest, not quiet ready to get up.

   "Good morning," came Yoongi's raspy voice, successfully startling Taehyung. Taehyung shot his head up, looking at Yoongi, only to see the older having a small smile of his own adorning his pale face.

   "How long have you been up?" Taehyung asked, his voice deeper than hell in the morning. It never failed to send shivers down Yoongi's spine.

   "About 20 minutes," he answered, his hand rubbing circles on Taehyung's back as he looked down to the younger who has his chin propped on his hand, which lay on Yoongi's chest. They locked gazes, getting lost in each other's eyes. They never wanted this moment to end. It was perfect for the two of them; quiet, no one to disturb them, being in each other's hold. They loved it.

   "Didn't you want breakfast?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence, but Yoongi didn't mind. They kept their eyes on the others' as Yoongi answered.

   "No, I didn't want to disturb you," Yoongi answered, his hand still rubbing circles on the younger's back. They ere both aware of it, but neither of them did anything to stop it. Taehyung nodded, laying his head back down, but facing Yoongi.

   "Aren't we off today?" Taehyung receiving a nod from the elder. Nodding in return, Taehyung closed his eyes, relaxing in Yoongi's hold. Nothing was awkward at the moment. It was like they were a real couple. They didn't want this feeling to end. It was mutual, but neither of them knew it.

   "Taehyung..." Taehyung hummed in response to hearing his name, not opening his eyes but raising his brows.

   "Open your eyes," he heard Yoongi say, so he did just that. When he did, he saw Yoongi sit up, making him do the same. Tilting his head in confusion, he watched his hyung. When he was about to ask what was wrong, he saw Yoongi get closer and felt the cold hand under his chin, lifting his face so that their lips connected in a soft, sweet, honest kiss. Taehyung was shocked at first, but then realization hit him and he relaxed, closing his eyes and kissing back.

   It was the sweetest thing either of them has ever felt. It was so honest, like a silent confession. But it said all it needed to. Yoongi felt the effects of the kiss the most, and began wanting more. He tilted his head so their lips melted more together. Yoongi moved his hand up to cup Taehyung's tan cheek, Taehyung returning the hold by putting his hand around Yoongi's neck. Luckily, they both knew to breathe through their noses while kissing, so they didn't have to break apart. The kiss lasted about 40 seconds longer, then Yoongi pulled away, leaving butterfly kisses on Taehyung's jaw, moving down to his neck. Only when Taehyung let a small moan slip, did Yoongi realized what he was doing.

   "I-I'm sorry, Taehyung," he apologized, looking away, but looking back to the younger when he heard a small giggle.

   "It's okay, hyung. I-I liked it," Taehyung said shyly, a pink flush covering his cheeks. At this, Yoongi let a gummy smile take over his face. He got his favorite box smile in return.

   "Come one, let's lay back down," Yoongi said, laying back on the mattress, smiling when he felt Taehyung lay his head back on Yoongi's chest.

   "Can we stay like this?" Taehyung asked, his eyes closed in contentment. He felt the older nod his head, his hand back to rubbing circles on the vocalist's back.

   "Y-Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung called out his hyung's name, not looking up to prevent the older from seeing the blush on his face.

   "Yes? What is it?" Yoongi asked back, giving Taehyung all of his attention.

   "U-umm... I -I think I li-like you?" Taehyung confessed as more of a question. He didn't know if he should have told him, remembering what Bogum told him: "Don't straight up tell him, that could be bad if he doesn't return your feelings. See what he does, if he shows signs, go for it."

   The kiss was considered a sign. Right?

   Waiting for a response, Taehyung grew nervous, thinking that he just made the biggest fuk up of his lifetime. While he was silently freaking out, Yoongi had the biggest smile on his face.

   "Well, Taehyungie, I think I like you, too," Yoongi said, almost snickering when he felt Taehyung's body ease under his hand. The boy had tensed up so much from being nervous.

   "Good," Taehyung whispered, feeling himself nearly fall back asleep on his hyung's chest.

   Thank goodness they didn't have anything planned for the day, Taehyung wasn't called in for Hwarang, and the members left the dorms. They wouldn't be disturbed.

   Yoongi was slightly shocked when he heard Taehyung snoring. The boy was always so hyper and moving around, but right now he simply fall back asleep.

   Yoongi didn't mind though.

---