:4:

Taehyung opened his eyes only to close them again, the sunlight being too much for his eyes to handle. Finally manning up, he sat up and rubbed his eyes, getting out of bed and walking out to the main room. When he got out there, he noticed no one was in the room. He then checked the kitchen. Bathroom. All the rooms. The backyard. He couldn't find anyone. Going back to his room to get his phone, he check the time. 7:33AM.

   'Shit!' Taehyung thought. Today was the day they went over choreography for their new comeback. Rushing to his closet, he threw on a white long-sleeved and a pair of gray joggers. Running to the door, he put on his shoes and ran all they way to the studio.

-

   Arriving out of breath, Taehyung opened the door and walked in, his chest still heaving up and down. He looked up and saw all the rest of the members looking at him, stress evident.

   "Geez, took you long enough. What took you so long anyway?" Namjoon said. He was pretty fed up with Taehyung causing trouble everyday.

   "I'm sorry I'm late, leader hyung. I wasn't woken up and my alarm wasn't set. I'm very sorry," Taehyung said, head lowered in shame. It was embarrassing to get in trouble like this.

   "Whatever. Let's just get this dance done and out of the way," Hoseok said, standing up and getting ready to go over the steps slowly so that everyone could understand. Once they went over the steps slowly a few times, they decided to do it with the music.

   Everyone was getting it pretty good, except Taehyung. He wasn't the best with remembering things like this. He was fumbling around, trying to remember when to jump and when each step was when.

   "Stop! Taehyung, what is so hard about this!? It's simple!" Hoseok yelled at Taehyung when he noticed Taehyung messed up once again on the jump.

   "I-I'm sorry, hyung," Taehyung bowed his head, sweat falling off his forehead. He only heard Hoseok let out a frustrated sigh and then heard him start to speak.

   "Let's go through it again. Pay attention this time," the older male instructed and everyone nodded, huddling in their assigned places. This time through, Taehyung did a bit better. The words of what Hoseok had said made him push himself harder than the rest.

   When they were done practicing, Hoseok was talking to them, saying clichés like 'good job' and 'you guys did well'. Taehyung wasn't listening. He was busy listening to the pounding in his ears. His heart was still beating from all the work he did for nearly an hour straight. His mouth was ajar and he had a dazed look on his face. He swore he was going to fall asleep right then, but he felt a hand on his jaw and the same hand closing his mouth. Snapping out of his trance, he blinked and looked at what direction the hand came from: Yoongi.

   "You'll catch flies," he said in monotone, still looking at Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes slightly widened and a red tint came onto his face, embarrassed once again that he was caught in such a way. He only nodded and broke eye contact with Yoongi, looking down at his lap, fiddling with his thumbs.

   Yoongi's eyes lingered on Taehyungs face. He took in every detail of the younger's face. He was always captivated by Taehyung's perfect features. To the small mole on his nose to his box smile. He absolutely adored it. He wouldn't let anyone know that, of course. Looking away from the other boy, Yoongi mentally slapped himself and pulled out his phone, mindlessly scrolling through social media.

   "Alright. Let's go back to the dorms," Namjoon said, walking outside to the car that drove all of them back to their dorm.

-

   Once they were back, it was still pretty early; about 6:00PM. They couldn't sleep quiet yet. But Yoongi didn't go by that rule. As soon as they walked into the dorm, Yoongi went straight to his room, closing his door behind him. The rest of the group stayed in the living room, all on their phones. Taehyung was as well, but he wanted to show Jungkook something; so he walked over to the maknae and sat down beside him and put his phone in the youngers' face, showing him what he found so interesting. The younger, however, was not interested as he only shoved the phone out of Taehyung's hands and onto the floor.

   "But I wanted to show you something funny, Kookie," Taehyung said as he bent down to retrieve his phone and once again try to show his phone screen to the younger, but was ignored once again.

   "I don't care to see it, hyung," Jungkook said, his eyes not leaving his own phone screen. Taehyung risked a glance to look at Jungkook's screen, only to see that he was in a chat with other '97 liners. He even saw his name mentioned. Along with 'bothersome'. Taehyungs's eyes went downcast at this, backing away from the younger.

   "I'm sorry for bothering you," he mumbled sadly, standing up and walking to hi room to leave the others' alone.

   'I am pretty irritating, huh?' Taehyung thought to himself, his mind wondering to the times when people called him off and yelled at him. His thoughts stopped when he walked into a door. Not his door. Yoongi's door.

   "Why am I here?" Taehyung said aloud, but not making any effort to leave his hyung's door. Pulling his hand up, he was about to knock, but stopped himself when he thought he might disturb Yoongi's sleep. Something even he knew not to do.

   "But I haven't had the opportunity to talk with hyung in a while," Taehyung was having an internal battle with himself about whether to knock or not. Just when he was about to walk away, the door in front of him opened and there stood Yoongi.

   "I-I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep, hyung!" Taehyung frantically said, bowing in apology. Yoongi only looked at him.

   "I heard you talking out here. Is there anything you need?" Yoongi said, looking at the now-nervous younger boy.

   "I- I was just saying that we haven't been able to talk for a while and ya know what? I'm sorry for bothering y--," Taehyung's rambling was cut off by Yoongi's voice.

   "If you wanted to talk, all you had to do was knock," he said, looking at Taehyung's shy face. He loved it. The younger was never usually like this. But Yoongi loved the way that you could see the pink tint on Taehyung's golden skin.

   "Oh, um, okay. C-can I come in then?" Taehyung asked, looking up between his long lashes. Yoongi loved his long lashes. Before he could get pulled into an even deeper trance caused by the beautiful boy, he nodded and let Taehyung step into his room that he had to himself, as he requested. Walking to the bed to sit down, Yoongi noticed that Taehyung was still standing awkwardly by the bed. Patting the spot on the bed beside him, Yoongi beckoned Taehyung to sit down, which the latter obediently did. Yoongi laid down, but Taehyung stayed sitting up, the thought of earlier hitting him again when he heard his hyung's sigh.

   "What's on your mind, Tae?" Yoongi asked in their Daegu dialect, causing a small smile to spread on Taehyung's face, but it faded when the question left his lips:

   "Am I bothersome to you guys?" Taehyung asked back.

---