:6:

The next morning, Taehyung woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring in his ear. Grunting, he turned over so he could reach his phone and turn it off before it bothered Namjoon, who was getting up himself. Taehyung wouldn't want him to get mad, now would he?

   "Good morning, hyung," Taehyung said, his voice raspy and laced with morning-ness. Taehyung sighed when he didn't receive an answer. Was he really even expecting one? That's when the memories of last night came back to him, causing a blush to appear on his face. That's when Namjoon walked passed and noticed.

   "You better not be getting sick, you got that, Taehyung? Especially not this close to our comeback," Namjoon said in a tone that Taehyung didn't like. Nodding his head furiously, Taehyung watched as his leader hyung walked into the shower. Once Namjoon was in the bathroom, the door shut, Taehyung ran out of the room, wanting to escape the somewhat threatening aura left in the room. When he was safely out of the creepy room, he let out a breath of relief and started to walk to the kitchen. Once he was in there, he noticed that Seokjin wasn't in there.

   'Must be taking a shower,' Taehyung thought to himself, walking to the fridge to get a drink out of the milk carton. Just when he got a little bit of the milk in his mouth, he felt someone smack the back of his head, making his head fall forward and the milk to splatter on the ground. He turned to cast a glare at the one who made him spill the milk, which was Jimin who was now sitting at the table on his phone. Taehyung didn't fail to miss the small smirk that played on the elder's face.

   "Taehyung! Pick that up now!" Taehyung heard as he looked at the doorway into the kitchen, only to be met with a pissed looking Seokjin, hair wet from his morning shower.

   "But I-I didn't spill it, Seokjin hyung!" Taehyung stuttered, oblivious to the milk that dribbled on his chin. Seokjin, however, was not having it as he pointed to the ground, chocolate eyes darkening as he wanted the milk picked up. Taehyung sighed, pissed that Jimin had gotten him into trouble with Seokjin. He walked over to the kitchen counter, where paper towels lay. Pulling a few pieces off the roll, he then bent down to the floor to wipe up the mess that Jimin made. Once he was done cleaning up the spilled milk, he put the paper towels in the trashcan and then went to the kitchen table, sitting at his spot, waiting for breakfast, watching as the rest of the members filed in one by one. When Yoongi came in and took his seat by Taehyung, Taehyung could feel his face heat up.

   And Yoongi felt the same.

-

   After breakfast, they were all on their way to the dance studio to once again go over their choreography for their new comeback; Blood, Sweat, and Tears. The choreo was kind of difficult, especially with all the jumps that had to be perfectly in time or else it would look bad. This was stressful on the members that had difficulty with dance. Taehyung was pretty good with dance, it just took him a while to get the steps down and to memorize them. But once he got it, he was fine.

   Once they arrived, they each got out without a word to each other and started stretching. After that, they started playing their music, huddling around Jimin as the starting pose. Once the music started, so did they. They each had a bit of delay on a few parts. Taehyung was getting a lot better with the steps, as he had looked through a recording he took to look over the dance in his extra time. Just when they were about to get to the second verse, the music is shut off and all the boys stop to look where the music is held, only to see PD-nim.

   "Taehyung. You're needed for Hwarang," PD-nim said, looking at the now-blonde, out of breath, Daegu boy. Said boy let out a silent whine, knowing that he got himself in this hectic schedule when he agreed to take the role of Hansung. Taehyung looked back to the others, noticing that they had a pissed off face, especially Namjoon and Hoseok. Yoongi's face was passive.

   "I-I'm very sorry, hyungs," Taehyung said and went over to his bag, grabbing his phone to bring along with him. He left his bag so that when he came back later tonight, he could practice by himself and make up for the time he missed. Shoving his phone into his pants pocket, he left the building without a second word, being able to feel the angry aura in the room.

-

   "Hey, Taehyungie! New hair?" Hyungsik asked as he and the rest of the Hwarang six noticed the other actor making his way toward them. Nodding, Taehyung smiled at his hyungs, being engulfed in a hug by them.

   "Lookin sexy," Minho said as he smacked the youngers butt, walking with him to the stylist noonas. Taehyung only let out a laugh and pushed the other singer away with a playful shove so that he could get dressed into his character. After he was done and dressed, he was put into his place to start recording.

   Least to say, the cast had made Taehyung's day better with their friendly attitude and Minho's joke flirting.

---