:18:

A/N: Mentions and use of alcohol.

After they all arrived to the bar, they were thankful that it wasn't packed. There were a few stragglers, but only people to let off steam. Not nearly as packed as it would be on any other day.

   "I'll have Everclear," Taehyung ordered from the bartender.

   "You sure, kid? That's a pretty strong drink," the bartender asked, making sure that Taehyung wanted such a strong punch.

   "Yes," the singer replied, watching as the one behind the bar nodded and walked off and made his requested drink.

   "Taehyungie, you know how fucked you'll be when you wake tomorrow?" Minho laughed, his eyes fixated on the youngest one there, only showing concern when he saw Taehyung down two shots of the fiery alcohol without answering him or stopping after one.

   "That's the point," Taehyung replied in a husky voice, the alcohol already taking minor effects on his throat. That's when he was about to ask for more shots, but Yoon Woo stopped him.

   "No more of that. Drink something a little less strong, please," Yoon Woo said, holding Taehyung's arm. Taehyung only looked at his hyung before sighing and nodding.

   Oh boy, were the hyungs in for a ride.

-

   "Taehyung, why are you crying!? I thought you weren't an emotional drunk," HyungSik said, a bit tipsy himself as he looked at his dongsaeng and noticed that he had tears running down his face.

   "I-I just *hic* feel like n-no one loves me," Taehyung whined, hugging the life out of the sober Yoon Woo. Taehyung was the most drunk out of them all.

   "Why do you say that, Taehyungie?" Minho slurred, looking at his wasted cast mate.

   "The mem-*hic*members are so mean to me. And *hic* and Yoongi hyung is the only who loves me," Taehyung said, his cheek resting on Yoon Woo's shoulder.

   "How are they mean to you?" Yoon Woo asked, his hand rubbing comforting circles on Taehyung's back.

   "Th-they always call me *hic* ir-irritating, and they ign-nore me," Taehyung explained, stuttering as his words were slurred. He also reeked of alcohol. He'd probably get scolded when he got back. Or not. Depends if Yoongi is awake or not.

   "And why do you say Yoongi is the only one who cares?" HyungSik interrogated, pushing his drink to the side so he could give Taehyung his undivided attention.

   "I said he loves me. A-and I say that *hic* because he's m-my boyfriend. Therefore, it's illegal if he doesn't," Taehyung said matter-of-factly, oblivious that he just told 5 others about his 'secret' relationship with the rapper.

   "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. B-boyfriend? Yoongi. Your boyfriend?" SeoJoon asked, setting his glass down quickly as he looked at Taehyung. The young one only nodded, looking at his hyung with wide eyes.

   "So Bogum wasn't lying," JiHan said to himself, Minho looking at him with his eyebrows scrunched.

   "Since when was he your boyfriend?!" HyungSik asked quietly, aware of lingering ears.

   "Since... I forgot. But they're so mean, hyungie!" Taehyung whined again, tightening his hold on Yoon Woo, nuzzling his face deeper into the held boy's neck. Yoon Woo sighed and pat Taehyung's back, looking at hiss less-drunk friends.

   "We should get him home," Yoon Woo said, seeing as the rest of them nodded, concerned for their friend.

   "B-But that m-means I'll have to be *hic* with them!" Taehyung complained, feeling as JiHan and Yoon Woo helped Taehyung walk back to the car.

   "But you'll be with Yoongi. Isn't that good?" SeoJoon said as he was strapping in the wasted boy, sighing in relief when he did and Yoon Woo started the car. Taehyung nodded and laid his head on his oldest hyung's shoulder.

   "So, did you lose your V-Card?" HyungSik asked, looking at the younger and raising his eyebrows suggestively. Minho smacked his arm roughly.

   "No, I have my card in m-my back pocket," Taehyung slurred, confused as to why HyungSik would be concerned for his card.

   "No, no, not your card card. Your virginity is what I meant," HyungSik elaborated after he calmed down from his laughing fit. That earned him more smacks from Minho, SeoJoon, and JiHan.

   "Oh. Yes, I did," Taehyung answered as if it were nothing, making HyungSik go into another laughing fit.

   "What, when?!" SeoJoon practically screamed, looking at the boy beside him.

   "Uhh, last night," Taehyung responded, his hand on his chin as he scanned his drunk mind. That only made HyungSik laugh harder until he was hitting his leg.

   "Okay, no more talking," Yoon Woo said from the driver seat, being distracted from HyungSik's laughing.

-

   "Okay, we're here. SeoJoon hyung, can you help me take him inside?" Yoon Woo asked, unbuckling himself and walking to get Taehyung out of the car. Him and SeoJoon each had one of Taehyung's arms around their shoulders, walking up to the door of Taehyung's dorm. Yoon Woo knocked, not receiving an answer. After knocking again, Yoongi came to the door, his eyes automatically falling on Taehyung.

   "Oh, finally," Yoongi sighed in relief, taking Taehyung from the two older males, looking at them when Taehyung was in the rapper's arms.

   "Thank you for getting him here safely," Yoongi bowed, receiving nods from the two other males, who were trying to keep the smirks off their faces when they saw Taehyung start to kiss Yoongi's face. Yoongi lightly closed the door behind him, quietly walking with Taehyung to the younger's room. Namjoon was still awake when Yoongi had brought the drunk singer into their room.

   "What the hell happened to him?" Namjoon asked when he saw the two Daegu boys enter.

   "I drank, hyungie," Taehyung slurred as Yoongi laid him down on the bed.

   "Yeah, that much is obvious," Yoongi scrunched his nose as the strong stench of alcohol filled his nose. He helped put Taehyung under the covers, making sure the drunk boy was comfortable.

   "Night, hyungies," Taehyung mumbled before he passed out, small snores leaving his mouth.

   "He's never gotten this drunk before," Namjoon thought aloud, causing Yoongi to nod his head.

   'What if he's doing this because of the guys?' Yoongi thought to himself, his eyes slightly widening as he abruptly stood up, scaring Namjoon.

   "Night, Namjoon," the Daegu rapper said before quickly walking to his room.

   "Yeah, okay," Namjoon mumbled, shocked by his hyung's behavior.

---

I hated this

•♥•♥•♥•♥ ☜ much love~ ☞ ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

unedited