:5:

"Am I bothersome to you guys?" Taehyung asked, his eyes falling down to his lap, where his fidgeting hands lay. He was waiting for an answer from his elder, but received silence. Nervously lifting his eyes to look at Yoongi, he was slightly shocked when he saw that the other was only looking at him.

   "Why the hell would you think that, Tae?" Yoongi asked, slightly sitting up. He silently waited for the younger to answer, not pushing him as he knew that Taehyung was sensitive on this type of topic.

   "I-It's just...lately, everyone has been angry or irritated with me a-and I was just curious if you felt the same," Taehyung asked, stuttering and tripping on his words. He looked up at Yoongi, awaiting his answer.

   "Of course not, Taehyung. I don't think you're irritating. Yeah, you're a bit extra, but not annoying," Yoongi said, curious himself why he was suddenly being so sentimental. He was never usually like this. He couldn't care less about anyone's feelings, honestly. They weren't his feelings; he wasn't being affected. So why care?

   But Taehyung. There was just something that he did to Yoongi. He made the older actually feel something that wasn't fatigue. It was a warm feeling he got in his heart when he saw the younger smile, heard his laugh, seeing him do something cute. Something in the little things Taehyung did made Yoongi's stomach feel like butterflies. It was extremely cliché, but Yoongi couldn't care as he loved the feeling of it.

   Taehyung let his lips curl up a bit at the claim his hyung made. Just a little. He could still tell that others were annoyed with him, though.

   "Why do you look unconvinced with what I said?" Yoongi said, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung fiddled with his fingers, nervous. Deciding to finally speak, he spoke his feelings.

   "Lately, when I try to do something with you guys, I'm always ignored. I want to do stuff together as a family, like we used to. I miss the way we used to do everything together. But I suggest something, and they say they're 'too tired' to do anything, but just yesterday they were all in there watching Saw," Taehyung exclaimed, pointing at the door. "And then I'm always ignored. It... It hurts. I don't want to bother you guys, I just miss you," he finished his rant, voice weakening at the end. He hated being like this. He hated when he was hurting. And he especially hated it when others seen him in this state, so he was surprised himself that he was letting Yoongi, the hyung he held huge admiration and love for, see him in such a vulnerable state.

   Yoongi could only look at Taehyung in shock. This is what he was feeling? This fact hurt Yoongi, seeing Taehyung like this. Others would just pass the whole situation off as something else, but being ignored by the ones you loved with all your heart and called your family, the ones that you would give your life for without a second thought, it hurt Taehyung on a whole new level of pain.

   "Taehyung... Do you think this way about me?" Yoongi couldn't help but be selfish in this situation. He wanted to know if he was hurting the one he loved. He kept his eyes glued on the younger, looking for the silent answer. Finally, Taehyung shook his head, signaling that Yoongi did nothing in the wrong. It's not like he did anything in general anyway.

   Yoongi let out what seemed to be a sigh of relief. He was glad that he did nothing. 'But maybe I could do more for him,' Yoongi thought to himself, still kind of scaring himself at how caring he was to the younger. He was knocked out of his thought when he felt arms around him.

   Wait. What?

   Yoongi came back to realization when the arms were gone. Even though it was only a few seconds, it was warm. Nice.

   "Th-Thank you, hyung," Taehyung said bashfully, quickly standing up and bowing about to leave. But of course he wouldn't leave without bidding his hyung a goodbye and goodnight.

   After Taehyung had left, Yoongi laid there, wondering just what the actual hell Taehyung was doing to him. Why him? Sighing, Yoongi turned on his side and fell into sleep, the hug still in mind, angry that he didn't hug back.

-

'You idiot! Why'd you hug him!? He probably thinks you're even more weird and not talk to you. Good going, Taehyung! ay to mess up the thought of him liking you back,' Taehyung thought to himself as he lied down in his bed, hugging his pillow as he scolded himself before he fell asleep.

---