:22:

Just when Yoongi was about to remove his shirt for Taehyung, the two heard a knock on Yoongi's door. Taehyung let his head fall down onto Yoongi's chest and for the rapper to remove his hands from Taehyung's thighs. Taehyung slid off of Yoongi's lap, letting the older get up and open the door. Boy, was Yoongi hoping his 'problem' wasn't too noticeable.

   "What the hell do you want?" Yoongi asked the one who dared to cockblock them: Namjoon. As always.

   "Manager hyung wants to speak to Taehyung," Namjoon said with a knowing tone in his voice. Yoongi only nodded and turned back to Taehyung.

   "Manager hyung wants to talk to you," Yoongi told Taehyung, the latter rolling his eyes and sighing as he rolled off Yoongi's bed, standing up.

   "Damnit," Taehyung huffed, walking out of the door, but not before earning a smack on the ass from Yoongi, causing him to giggle and walk faster. Namjoon looked at Yoongi and gave him a look at that read 'what the actual fuck'.

   "What? It's mine," Yoongi shrugged, walking back and closing the door, leaving Namjoon outside.

   "God help me," Namjoon sighed to himself as he walked away.

-

   "What the actual hell, Taehyung?! Do you know what this could do to your career, to Bangtan's career!" their manager said to Taehyung, who was sitting in the kitchen.

   The boys were told to stay in their rooms for the time being, and normally they would stand outside of the kitchen to listen to Taehyung getting scolded, but seeing how mad their manager was, they thought it'd be best to actually obey this time.

   "As I already said, hyung, he did it. I tried to stop him," Taehyung said, trying his best to keep his voice even. He really wanted to scream right now, he's heard the same thing for the past 15 minutes; 'this will mess up your career, hwu hwu,' 'you know army will never let this down, hwu hwu,' 'they think you're even more gay, hwu hwu,'.

   "I know, but do you know how bad this could turn out? It could hurt your reputation," the manger pushed, finally making Taehyung snap.

   "You don't seem to mind pushing 'jikook' or 'namjin' into everyone's face. You like for that to be displayed. How much different is this going to be? Not much!" Taehyung said, making the manager look at him with the look of 'you little bitch'.

   "The 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears' video is released today, so you're going to be everywhere more than you have been recently. That means this news will spread quicker. Other fandoms and other idols will see this quicker. That means the theories, the fanvideos, and the fanfictions will come. That. Is not. Good. Do you understand that?!" manager asked, exasperated. (A/N: Low key roasted myself and other fanfic writers)

   Taehyung huffed and looked off to the side, not wanting to meet the manager's eyes.

   "If I see another damn thing like this, whether it be with another member, idol, or random horny guy off the street, you will be in trouble. Understand?" manager said, his finger pointed at Taehyung. The latter only nodded his head, his eyes still not meeting manager's.

   "Look at me when I talk," he said, causing Taehyung to look at him, like he asked.

   "Yes. Sir," Taehyung said, sarcastically. Manager clenched his jaw and huffed, walking out of the kitchen and out the front door, slamming it without a word to the other members. Taehyung cursed to himself and stood up as well, stomping his way back to his room. Walking in, Taehyung slumped over to his bed, falling face first onto his bed with an 'oof' sound.

   "What the hell happened? I could hear him from in here," Namjoon asked, looking over to the distressed Taehyung.

   "I hate life and I hate people," Taehyung whined, though it came out muffled.

   "No, you don't. If you hated people, then you'd hate Yoongi hyung. Which... I'm sure you don't," Namjoon said, shivering at the end. Taehyung groaned and turned over so that he lay on his back, looking up at the ceiling.

   "You know, I don't think dating right now is the best thing," Namjoon said, looking down at hos phone as he felt the intense glare emitting from Taehyung.

   "And why the hell not, hyung?" Taehyung got a somewhat angry tone in hos voice, looking over at Namjoon.

   "We have promotions soon. We're going to be busy with performances and you two won't have any time together. That's not healthy for a relationship," Namjoon said, keeping his eyes on Taehyung's hurt and shocked face.

   "But, w-we'll make it work," Taehyung stuttered, his brain not being able to process what he was hearing. 'What if Namjoonie hyung is right?'

   "For your sake, I hope you do," Namjoon turned back to his phone, missing the tears that filled Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung stood up, telling Namjoon that he was going to the rest room, when he was really going to Yoongi's room. Once Taehyung was outside the rapper's door, he quietly walked in, closing and locking the door behind him. When he approached the bed, he saw that Yoongi wasn't there. That's when he heard the shower running.

-

   "Taehyung?" Yoongi said when he walked out of the bathroom, seeing Taehyung laying on his bed, hugging the pillow.

    "Hyungie," Taehyung said, his voice barley above a whisper. Yoongi furrowed his brows, slowly walking over to the boy laying on his bed. Sitting on the edge, Yoongi watched as Taehyung sat up and crawled across the bed, over to him.

   "What's wrong? You're acting different... again," Yoongi said as his hand rested against Taehyung's cheek, watching as the younger male leaned into the warmth.

   "I love you, hyung," Taehyung said, his eyes glued on Yoongi's. The latter's lips turned upwards into a smile for a small second before he let his eyes roam the younger's face.

   "I love you, too," he said, his heart warming up when he saw the corners of Taehyung's lips form a soft smile.

   "Show me," said the younger, causing Yoongi's eyes to widen as he saw the glint in Taehyung's eyes.

   Desperation.

---

hahAHHAA

this is terrible, sorry m8s

I had major writers block, so I kind of panicked and this came out

I hope that this isn't as bad as I think it is, and that the later chapters are better

should I have detailed smut in the next chapter or say 'smooch smooch, slurp slurp, good morning'?

also, I have an idea for a vkook/taekook story, and I don't know when I'm gonna publish it, but if I do anytime soon, would you guys be interested?

thank you for reading

unedited