:19:

A/N: offensive words (watch out Taehyung stans). and yall, PMing me, saying that I don't respect or like Taehyung, can shut yall's hoe mouths. that boy is a motherfucking angel. I simply use the language to show a relationship between Taehyung and the others. its solely for the sake of the story and plot. so shut the fuck up.

carry on.

"God damnit, Taehyung! You can never do anything right! You're such a fucking disgrace," Jimin yelled in Taehyung's face.

   Taehyung had no idea where he was. It was all dark. He could only see Jimin.

   'Where's Yoongi hyung?' Taehyung thought to himself as Jimin kept throwing harsh words at him.

   "You have absolutely no meaning to the band. No one likes you! You're not a main dancer, vocalist, rapper, or visual! What importance do you have: none!" Jimin seethed, his eyes locked on Taehyung's, tears starting to fall from the younger's eyes.

   "W-why are you like this, Jiminie?" Taehyung whimpered, the tears blurring his vision.

   "Yah, don't call me 'Jiminie,'" said the angry older singer. Why was he angry?

   "You bother me, you bother all of us! Yoongi may seem nice to you, but he actually hates you! Just like the rest of us!" Jimin said, a deranged smile on his face as he threw his hands up and  laughed.

   "No! Yoongi hyung doesn't hate me! He loves me! He said it, he proved it. He loves me," Taehyung cried, the mere thought of Yoongi hating him making his heart race and mind puddle.

   "He loves me! He does!" Taehyung chanted to himself. His hands were clutching in his hair, his head bent down.

   "He does!"

   Taehyung shot up from his bed, immediately clutching his head in both his hands afterwards. It felt as if his brain shot forward along with his movement, hitting against his skull. Letting out a whimper, Taehyung could barley move his head enough to the right to look at his bedside table, only to see three pain relievers and a small glass of water. Must be for his hangover.

   Moving a shaky hand over to the items, Taehyung took the pills in one hand, and the glass of water in the other. Popping the pills into his mouth, Taehyung took a gulp of the water, the pills sliding down his throat.

   "Fuck," he whispered, the throbbing refusing to cease. Looking over to the clock, he saw that it read '12:19PM'.

   'How long did I sleep?' Taehyung thought to himself, removing the covers from over his legs, standing. Making his way out of his room, he walked into the living room, only to see the one that terrorized his dream; Jimin.

   "It's about fucking time you got up. You slept nearly all day," Jimin sighed, standing up.

   "Yeah, sorry. Where are the others?" Taehyung asked in return, looking around. He was shielding his eyes a bit, the sunlight peeking in through the window hurting his sensitive eyes.

   "They went to go get some food," Jimin replied, his judging gaze on Taehyung.

   "Why'd you stay?" Taehyung, subconsciously, kept asking questions. That was a habit he needed to break.

   "Why do you ask so many damn questions?" Jimin shot back, walking past Taehyung and into the kitchen. "And Yoongi hyung made me stay back and watch you since you're hungover."

   Nodding his head, Taehyung walked over to the couch, sitting down with a small 'oof'. He once again placed his head in his hands, sighing.

   "How much did you drink?" Jimin asked, looking over at the younger when he came back into the room, sitting on the couch beside Taehyung.

   "Too much," Taehyung grunted, wincing when the door slammed open, the sound slamming in his skull. 'Fuck,' he thought.

   "Oh, Taehyung hyung, you're up," Jungkook said, an unreadable look on his face.

   "Did you take the pain relievers?" Namjoon asked when he walked in, closing the door behind him. Taehyung nodded, regretting that decision quick.

   "Yes, hyung," he replied instead. When Yoongi came into his line of vision, his face lighting up, before he remembered the nightmare; "Yoongi may seem nice to you, but he actually hates you,".

   "Here," Seokjin huffed, handing Taehyung something. When the latter took it, he squinted his eyes as he read the box. It was a snack. One that he didn't know the others knew he liked.

   "Oh, thank you, hyung," Taehyung lightly smiled, opening the box.

   "Thank Yoongi, not me," Seokjin walked off, going to the kitchen to put the stuff away. Taehyung looked around, noticing that the others also went off to God knows where.

   "You okay?" a voice startled Taehyung, causing the boy to throw his hands up, his snack leaving his hold. Taehyung looked around for the owner of the voice, finding Yoongi with an amused look on his face.

   "What?" Taehyung growled, bending down to pick the box off the floor. Yoongi raised his eyebrows in question, walking to sit down beside the pained boy.

   "Are you okay?" Yoongi put his hand on Taehyung's back, rubbing up and down. He could feel how tense the younger was by the small touch.

   "What happened? Are you feeling sick?" Yoongi interrogated, brows furrowed in concern.

   "I-it's nothing, hyung," Taehyung sighed. That's when Yoongi knew something was definitely up. Taehyung never called him by just 'hyung'. He always called him 'Yoongi hyungie' cause it rhymed, or 'babe' when they were alone.

   "Something is wrong. I can tell. Does it have to do with me?" Yoongi asked, worried that he did something wrong to his lover. Hearing the last words, Taehyung's eyes slightly widened. Quickly shaking his head, Taehyung couldn't meet his hyung's eyes. Yoongi never actually did anything, but the words that Yoongi didn't love him, Taehyung, kept replaying in the singer's mind.

   "Please, tell me what I did wrong," Yoongi pried, wanting to know what made his lover so upset. 

   "I-it was just a dream, hyung. It's not a big deal," Taehyung said, trying to stand up. Yoongi kept a hold of his shirt though, not wanting Taehyung to leave without telling him.

   "What happened in the dream?" Yoongi continued. Taehyung was about to snap at him, but that was before he saw the sincere worry in Yoongi's eyes.

   'He's really worried,' Taehyung thought.

   "Please, I need to go shower," Taehyung swerved the question, walking away when Yoongi let go of his shirt, reluctant.

   'What the hell happened in that dream?' Yoongi asked himself. He was walking to his room, going to take a nap after all the strenuous walking he did today.

---

Okay, so, I'm happy with this chapter?

I hope you liked it.

Following the band thing, as mentioned in the previous update, I have 2 weeks until I have the entire month of August filled. I'll try to update as much as I can in that 2 week span.

I absolutely love reading your feedback, and thank you for reading and being patient.

Votes and comments are appreciated.

•♥•♥•♥•♥ ☜ much love~ ☞ ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

unedited