:29:

It was the day of the first promotion, first performance of 'BS&T' live.

The 7 boys were all in the crowded styling room, both males and females bustling around to get stuff done, everything to do with making the 7 performers look presentable for stage.

"Taehyung-ah, I need you to keep your head up," the stylist noona instructed the blonde, dozing male. Nodding and mumbling a sorry, Taehyung blinked the sleep out of his eyes, straightening his posture.

When the stylists were all done with preparing the boys, they were getting ready to go on stage, excitement and nervousness bubbling in all of them.

Noticing that Taehyung was fidgeting in place, Jungkook walked over and patted his hyung's shoulder, startling the older male.

"Calm down, hyung. You'll do fine," Jungkook said, a smile on his face as he saw Taehyung smile back. The blonde male stopped wringing his hands together and nodded, mentally giving himself a pep talk.

"Okay, ready?" The stage director asked the guys, them all nodding in unison.

Smiling and walking out to the stage confidently, they all took beginning poses, the cheers of the crowd filling their ears along with the music.

-

After the performance, all the bands gathered on the stage to hear the winner.

"Taehyungie!" A loud voice caused all the Bangtan members to turn around, only to be met with SHINee's very own Minho.

"Hyung!" Taehyung shouted back, walking up to the older male, arms open for a hug. The other returned it, his hands going down to lightly squeeze Taehyung's ass.

'That mother fucking son of a bitch,' Yoongi thought to himself, his eyes glaring at the other singer who touched his Taehyung.

"You did amazing!" Minho said, smiling at Taehyung, the younger male looking away bashfully, a smile on his face as he muttered a thank you.

"All of you did a great job. Alright, take care of my Taehyungie," Minho said, giving Taehyung's butt a small smack before he walked back to his own group.

'Bitch, you're Taehyungie? I think the fuck not,' Yoongi once again thought to himself, still not over the fact that someone touched what was his.

-

They were all piled in the van, driving them back to the dorms.

Taehyung, still kinda restless, the after-performance giddiness still in him, was scrolling through his phone, the light causing him to squint his eyes. He was scrolling through the band twitter account, seeing all the ARMY posts about the performance, even stumbling upon some pictures of the choke scene.

'They take some damn good pictures,' Taehyung thought, being cautious not to like any.
That's when he scrolled to a tweet that was in English. Clicking on it, he clicked the 'translate from English' option, but that did him no good as it now said something about Barbra and NSYNC. Lightly clicking his tongue at the terrible twitter translation, Taehyung closed twitter, then turning his phone off, deciding to close his eyes until they back to the dorms.

Laying his head down on a shoulder, he didn't realize it was Hoseok's shoulder.

Oh well.

-

"Yah, brat, get up," Taehyung heard a voice say, lulling him from his uncomfortable nap. Opening one of his eyes, Taehyung saw Hoseok, the rappers hand still lightly shaking the younger male.

"Oh, Hoseokie, are we back?" Taehyung's raspy, sleep-coated voice asked.

"No, why do you think I woke you up? And it's Hoseok hyung," Hoseok said walking off, Taehyung trailing not far behind.

"Go take a shower," Hoseok instructed, walking off to his own room, Taehyung nodding, sleep making his slow.

Instead of walking to the shower, though, he made his way to Yoongi's room.

When he walked in, he could see Yoongi asleep on the bed. Smiling to himself, Taehyung softly crawled in beside the older, getting under the sheets and cuddling into the others warmth.

Yoongi, although asleep, sensed the presence beside him and slung his arm over the body buried into his chest.

Only if Taehyung locked the door.

-

"Yoongi hyung, have you seen--," Jungkook's question was cut short as he saw the two males on Yoongi's bed, holding each other.

"Hyung, get up!" Jungkook quickly yelled, walking hurriedly out of Yoongi's bedroom, closing the door behind him, loudly just to make sure the other two were up.

Yoongi sat up, looking around the dark room, noticing the body beside him. Looking down and seeing Taehyung, Yoongi smiled to himself before he softly reached across the bed, getting ahold of his phone to see the time: 5:08AM

"Fuck sake," Yoongi mumbled to himself, looking down at Taehyung, lightly shaking the male awake.

"Babe, come on. We have to get ready," Yoongi said, watching as Taehyung shuffled in his sleep, then letting out a quite whine, but still sitting up nonetheless.

"Okay," Taehyung whined, getting up to walk back to his room to get ready for another day of performances.

Yoongi smiled to himself, seeing Taehyung bump into multiple things on his way out.

Just another day.
---
Hey again!
So, I know I said I wasn't gonna update again for a while, but I thought I'd use what little data I had left to write and update once more again for y'all, so don't be too surprised if this is shit😂😂
I noticed when I was looking at what I published yesterday, that the format was really cramped up, but I guess that's just from writing through my phone
Once I get my computer and internet back, my updates will be somewhat normal again
Thank you for reading

unedited