:33:

-this is in the Spring Day era btw-

"You okay?" Seokjin asked when he saw Taehyung walk into the dance room, a slight limp in his step.

"Yeah, just a bit sore," Taehyung smiled at the elder, sitting down and starting to stretch before they start dancing.

"I wonder why," Jimin said, a sarcastic tone in his voice as he glared in the slightly younger boys direction.

"Jimin, stop it," Jungkook said, glaring at Jimin.

"Yah, that's hyung to you," Jimin said, standing up and walking to the other side.

Truth is, Taehyung isn't limp from that. He was exercising the night before and had stepped on his leg wrong, causing his ankle to twist. But he didn't feel like arguing with the slightly older male.

Yoongi wasn't able to make it to practice that day as he was in the studio, working on a new project.

-

When it was late at night, and Yoongi was still at the studio, Taehyung deemed it necessary to pay him a visit.

-

"Hyungie?" Taehyung whispered as he knocked lightly on Yoongi's studio door, the older turning toward the sound.

"Babe, what're you doing here? It's late," Yoongi said, standing up and walking toward the younger, laying a a light kiss on his forehead.

"I could ask you the same thing," Taehyung smiled, a faint blush painting his face.

"You should be resting, though. You hurt your ankle," Yoongi said, guiding the younger to the black leather couch against the wall, gently laying him down.

"I have a sprained ankle, hyung, not a broken neck," Taehyung said, a soft smile of adoration crossing his face as he looked up at Yoongi.

"You're bad at analogies," Yoongi laughed, shaking his head lightly.

Yoongi stood up after covering the younger in a blanket, seeing Taehyung drifting in and out of sleep, and walked back over to his desk. He opened a new tab on his computer and went to 'YouTube', playing a jazz playlist to relax the dozing Taehyung.

After about an hour of undisturbed work, Yoongi forgetting there was another presence in the room, Taehyung spoke up, startling Yoongi.

"Hyungieee~ Come lay with me," Taehyung whined, making grabby hands at the older.

Yoongi couldn't help but awe at scene.

Yoongi stood up and walked over to his boyfriend, turning out the lights in the room on the way. Laying down on the rather small couch was a bit hard for Yoongi, as he was being pushed against Taehyung's broad build.

"Mm, goodnight hyungie," Taehyung said, easily drifting back into sleep after nuzzling his head into Yoongi's chest.

"Yeah, goodnight," Yoongi whispered, his fingers running through Taehyung's silky hair, unable to take his eyes off the ethereal beauty in his arms.

-

"Where's Taehyung and Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok asked as he was looking through the dorm, curious as to where the two were.

And no one answered him.

"Namjoon-ah! Where's Taehyung?" Hoseok asked, barging into the leaders room.

"I don't know about Tae, but Yoongi's at his studio still," Namjoon answered, never taking his eyes off his computer screen.

Hoseok nodded and began his trek to the older rappers studio.

"Hey-!" Hoseok said, walking into Yoongi's studio, only to shut himself up when he saw the sight in front of him: Taehyung and Yoongi cuddled up on the couch, a tangle of limbs.

It was simply too adorable to not take pictures of.

-

After Hoseok's little photoshoot of the sleeping couple, he was in conflict of whether or not to post it.

But they're adorable!

Yeah, but Yoongi isn't when he's angry.

He might be happy you post it!

No, he'll kill you.

For his safety, Hoseok decided not to post the picture, knowing that he'd probably never see the light of day again if he did.

"Hoseok hyung, I need to use your phone," Jimin said, walking into the rappers room.

"And what for?" Hoseok started to get defensive, not wanting Jimin to see the photos, as he knows of Jimin's liking of Yoongi.

"To watch porn," Jimin said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"No, use Jungkook's," Hoseok said, a pout on his face.

"No," Jungkook said, walking into the room to take his charger that Hoseok had stolen from him and walking back out.

Jimin groaned and stomped out the room, causing Hoseok to laugh at his attempt to be angry.

Hoseok looked back at his phone and closed the gallery app, going to Twitter to check the account.

What he saw shocked him.

---
Yoongi is so pretty