:1:

"Alright boys, you did good today. The performance went well," PD-nim said to the 7 boys who just finished a live performance. They nodded, eyes hooded in fatigue. The manager dragged on and on finally finishing up talking and allowed the boys to go to the cars to be driven back to the dorms to get some sleep. On the way back to the cars, the energetic Taehyung had a smile on his face and was humming; least to say, it was bothering his hyungs, especially Hoseok.

   'We aren't on camera anymore. Why is he always so annoying?' Hoseok thought to himself, trying to keep the look of irritation off his face. Yes, the boy was good to have around, but that's only because he'd always do what was asked of him. he was too easy. Too naïve.

   "How about when we get home, we go on a walk?" Taehyung asked, hoping his hyungs and Jungkook would agree. All he got in return was silence.

   "Taehyung, we're all really tired. We'd like to rest. I bet you like to too," Namjoon responded, the only one with enough patience to deal with the situation. He is the leader after all. He has to get used to stuff like this. Taehyung nodded, looking around to see that the other members did look a bit exhausted. Sure, he was tired, but he was willing to give up his rest to spend time with his beloved members. How come they weren't willing to do the same? An hour or two was all he was asking for. But being the understanding person he was, he let it go; for their sake.

   "How about we watch a movie?" Taehyung once again asked as they walked through the door into their dorms, hope evident in his voice. They haven't been able to spend much time together lately, as they've been busier than they used to be. Especially Taehyung. He's getting ready to shoot for Hwarang; a k-drama he landed a spot in. His schedule was more packed than everyone else's. 

   "Taehyung, didn't you hear Namjoon hyung earlier? We're tired. We don't want to do anything but sleep. So stop bothering us," Jimin said to Taehyung, who averted his eyes and gave a solemn nod. The rest of the members just watched on, seeming to not care that Taehyung was being treated badly. All he wanted was to watch a movie with them. Was that such a crime?

   The rest of the members started to disperse to their respective rooms, one by one. Taehyung still stood where he was before, watching the members leave. When they were all almost gone, he heard his Yoongi hyungs voice say from his doorway, "Tomorrow, Tae," and the door close, leaving Taehyung by his lonesome. He sighed, his chest heavy. He missed his hyungs. He missed his Jiminie. He missed his Jungkookie.

   Taehyung looked around at his empty surroundings and started to make his way over to his shared room with Namjoon, only to find the door locked. Sighing once again, a ringing in his ears, he walked over to the couch and sat, pulling his phone out and going through social media before feeling his eyes get heavier. Laying down, not seeming to notice the biting cold of the room, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, allowing sleep to take over.

---