:31:

"Jungkook, Jimin. Come here," Yoongi beckoned the two Busan boys to the kitchen, away from the others that were huddled in the living room, Taehyung still sleeping in his room. Apparently he caught some type of cold.

   "What is it, hyung?" Jimin asked Yoongi with a smile on his face.

   "Me and Taehyung are dating," Yoongi announced as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

   "What?! No, you can't," Jungkook said, his eyes wider than saucers.

   "Well, we are. Have been since the beginning of October," Yoongi said, looking between the two. Jungkook looked mad, and sad; Jimin looked betrayed and pissed.

   "That little..." Jimin trailed off, causing Yoongi to glare at him.

   "Have something to say, Park?" Yoongi's voice had a tone to it that made Jungkook step away from his hyungs.

   "He knew I liked you. I told him to tell you. He did this on purpose," Jimin said through gritted teeth.

   "You should have told me yourself. We're not in middle school anymore. And besides, I'm the one who asked him," Yoongi retorted, his glare never leaving Jimin's red face.
   "Uhm, hyung, I'm happy for you two. I'm glad you decided to tell us," Jungkook said, his voice holding a bit of pain.

   'I shouldn't have been so mean to Taehyung,' Jungkook thought to himself, walking out of the kitchen and to his own room.

   "Whatever," Jimin said, starting his walk out, only to have Yoongi's hand stop him.

   "If you give Taehyung any trouble, and I mean even a single glare in his direction, you will rethink that desicion so quick your head will spin. Understand?" Yoongi threatened, his voice dangerously low. Jimin pulled his arm out of Yoongi's grasp, walking to his room, slamming his bedroom door.

   "What the hell is his problem?" Seokjin asked as he walked in to the kitchen after Jimin stormed out.

   Seokjin didn't need to be told that Yoongi and Taehyung were together; he infered along the way.

   "I told him and Kook about Tae and I. Kook took it okay, Jimin didn't," Yoongi sighed, thinking that he maybe really should have waited until Taehyung agreed to tell.

   "Why isn't Tae here then?" Seokjin questioned.

   "I did it without him knowing," Yoongi watched as Seokjin became shocked.

   "Yoongi. You should have done it when Taehyung was ready," Seokjin repeated his thoughts.

   "I know. God, I know. Namjoon said the same damn thing. I know I should have waited," Yoongi said exasperated.

   "I hope he doesn't get too mad," Seokjin voiced his worry of Taehyung being mad at Yoongi.

   "Yeah, me too," Yoongi walked out, going to his room.

   "Why is everyone going to their rooms?" You could hear Namjoon question from living room.

-

   Later, Taehyung woke up and walked into the kitchen to get a snack. He hasn't eaten all day. On his way, Taehyung got into a coughing fit, making a certain maknae exit his room and see what the commotion was.

   "TaeTae hyung," Jungkook said, startling the older male who just recovered from his fit.

   "Oh, Kookie," Taehyung responded, his voice raspy from sleep and from the coughing. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's flushed face; red from the fever.