:8:

Ding! Yoongi was startled when he heard his phone go off, signaling that he had a text message. When he looked at who had texted him, his face warmed up, seeing it was from Taehyung.

   TaeBae: Yooooongiiiiii hyunggggg~~

   Yoongi: what

   TaeBae: You should cook something for us.

   Yoongi: get shitjin to do it.

   TaeBae: Buuuut, he isn't here.

   Yoongi: then where the hell is he?

   TaeBae: I don't know. The hyungs and Kookie went out.

   Yoongi: do you know where to?

   TaeBae: Nope. Namjoonie just said they were going out and for us to eat while they're gone. Sooooo, please cook?

   Yoongi: yeah, hang on.

   TaeBae: Yay! Thanks hyungie~

   Yoongi smiled, satisfied that he made Taehyung at least a little happy. Now, he moved onto texting Seokjin, wanting to know where they were.

   Yoongi: where the hell are you guys? and why did you leave taehyung and I here alone?

   Shitjin: Language.

   Yoongi: just tell me where you guys went.

   read 10:24 AM

   Yoongi: answer, shitdick.

   read 10:26 AM

   No answer. Sighing, Yoongi stood up, starting to make his way to the kitchen to make him and his baby... dongsaeng, some food. Stopping slightly and shaking his head, he continued to make his way to the kitchen, hearing Taehyung's voice. Walking in without caring that the younger was on the phone, he started cooking Japchae. Now interested in the conversation the younger was having, he started to listen in.

   "Concert? I don't know, hyung, I'll have to ask Namjoon hyung.//But if I go, then I'll miss practice, and Hwarang has been a pain.//I would love to go.//Okay, I'll ask if I have permission.//Yes. Byebye, Bogummy hyung." Taehyung ended his conversation, a sigh escaping his mouth. Yoongi's hand tightened around the utensil as he cooked, feeling jealousy bubbling in his stomach.

   "So, who was that, Taehyung?" Yoongi asked the obvious question, feeling somewhat dumb afterwards.

   "Oh, that was Bogum hyung," Taehyung answered, looking at his hyung. Yoongi nodded, now asking a not-so-obvious question.

   "What'd he want?" He asked, putting the food into two bowls, walking over to the table where the young vocalist sat, watching as he sat down across from him, sliding him his bowl of food.

   "He wanted me to go to a BigBang concert with him. He said that he'd buy the tickets, he just has to know if I'm coming or not," he explained, starting to eat. Yoongi nodded, trying to keep the mad look off his face.

   "Are you going?" he asked, looking at Taehyung, subconsciously looking his lips. They just looked so...kissable.

   "Well, aren't you just filled with questions today," he laughed. "But, yeah, I want to go. I just don't know if I'll be allowed to. Knowing Namjoon, he'll probably say no, using that I'm never here to practice as his reason. And Hoseokie hyung. He'll probably make Namjoonie say no." Yoongi nodded, lowkey hoping that Namjoon will say no. He didn't want Taehyung to go out with Bogum, but seeing how much he wanted to go, some of him felt bad for hoping that. He wanted Taehyung to be happy.

   "If you act desperate enough, he'll probably say yes," Yoongi said, eating his own food. Taehyung nodded, the memory of his hyungs and Kookie leaving earlier came back to him.

   "Oh! Did you ever find out where they went?" he asked, his chocolate brown eyes focused on Yoongi's face.

   "Nope. Shitjin left me on read," Yoongi said, glancing at Taehyung.

   "Ouch. That's gotta hurt," Taehyung said, a dramatic sigh leaving his lips as he lightly clutched his heart over his shirt. Yoongi let out a rare laugh, causing Taehyung's boxy smile to appear. Yoongi loved that smile. It was his favorite thing, right under sleep, of course. Yoongi tore his eyes away from Taehyung's face before he looked for too long. After that, they settled into a comfortable silence, simply enjoying each other's company. That was, of course, until they heard the door open, startling the two Daegu boys. They then heard laughing and footsteps approaching the kitchen. Looking over to the kitchen doorway, they saw the other 5 members, but their laughing deceased when the others noticed the two seated and eating.

   "Hi hyungs, Kookie!" Taehyung greeted, going back to his food. Yoongi only glared at Seokjin.

   "Oh! Namjoonie hyung, I have a question," Taehyung said, looking over at the leader. Namjoon only looked at him, raising his eyebrows to continue.

   "Bogummy hyung asked of I could go to a BigBang concert with him. May I? Please?" Taehyung asked, giving his puppy eyes to the leader, who only had a thinking look on his face. Was he going to let him?

   "Yeah! You can go! Of course. When is it?" Hoseok hurriedly asked, looking at Namjoon with a look in his eyes. Seokjin, Jimin, and Namjoon nodded furiously. Yoongi looked at them, picking up as to why they said yes so quickly; it'd get Taehyung out of their way for a while. And Jungkook? He was absolutely pissed. Taehyung noticed and looked over to his Kookie, asking him what was wrong.

   "Oh, nothing!" he exclaimed, walking out quickly and walking to his room. He was jealous. Not that Taehyung was going with Bugum. No, no, no. Never in a million years. He was jealous that Taehyung was going to a BigBang concert. Taehyung knew he loved BigBang, and then he just asked if he could go see them right in front of his face. Of course he'd be upset.

   "But, when is it?" Namjoon asked, genuinely curious. Taehyung looked through the text message Bogum sent him, finding the time.

   "Hmm, tomorrow at 7:30PM," Taehyung answered, looking back up at Namjoon, who nodded and went back to looking at his own phone. Taehyung started to text Bogum, telling him that we has going. When he get Bogum's excited answer, he smiled and shut his phone off, standing up.

   "I'm gonna go... out," he said, walking to his shared room with Namjoon and put on some practice clothes so he could go to the dance studio and practice as much as he can while he's here.

---