:7:

That day, more like night, after Taehyung had finished filming, he walked straight to the studio to practice. But, Yoongi was there as well.

-

   The morning after the rough night with Yoongi, Taehyung was showering in the hot shower, his back and muscles still deathly sore. The hot water was relief to his sticky skin and tensed body. Last night was the roughest and sweatiest night he's ever had, and he guess Yoongi felt the same, as the elder was still passed out in his room, seeming to not be bothered by the fact he hadn't showered yet.

Taehyung turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, grabbing the dark blue towel that hung on the towel rack, and wrapping it around his toned waist. He also took notice to the faint bruise forming on his thigh. Sighing, he dried his body off and looked around for his clothes, finding his t-shirt and sweat pants, but not his underwear. Once again heaving a sigh, he realized that he'd have to go to Yoongi's room to find a pair, as the laundry basket was left in there when Yoongi was assigned to fold clothes. They weren't finished, of course.

   Walking to his hyungs room, the towel being the only thing he had on, he quietly opened the door, careful as to not awake the sleeping male. He could tell that Yoongi was sore as well, seeing as he looked very tense in his sleep. Letting out a deep breath, he got hold of a pair of boxers, about to walk out of the room before a deep, sleep-coated voice scared him. Yelping, the grip on his towel tightening, Taehyung turned around to be met with a pale, bare chest and Yoongi sitting up in bed.

   "What the hell are you doing?" Yoongi asked, looking at the tan younger boy. His eyes unwillingly traveling down to the boys exposed and wet chest, then down to his stomach that had a small bruise, and finally to the lone towel that keeping the boy from being completely exposed to his elder. Yoongi gulped, feeling his face, and body, burn. He forced his eyes to go back up to the younger's face, that also burned 100x more at being so vulnerable.

   "Y-Yoongi hyung! U-umm, I needed something. N-now, if you'll excuse me," Taehyung said, a small smile on his face. He wasn't necessarily embarrassed, just spooked since he thought his hyung sleeping. Yoongi nodded, his eyes following Taehyung as he walked out of his room. He couldn't take his eyes off of a certain place on Taehyung,

   'He has a damn nice ass,' Yoongi thought, subconsciously biting his lip.

-

   "Where were you and Taehyung hyung last night, hyung?" Jungkook asked his Yoongi hyung, who was in the kitchen making coffee as he was about to head to his studio to work on some new beats. Yoongi looked up from his black mug and over to the youngest member of Bangtan, who was looking at him expectantly. Jungkook raised his eyebrows and Yoongi raised his back, taunting the younger. Jungkook only let out a sigh and looked at Yoongi.

   "Why are you concerned? I thought you didn't care about Taehyung," Yoongi said with a mocking tone, looking at the maknae, expecting him too looked shocked that his hyung called him out. But Yoongi was only met with a blank look.

   "Oh, I don't. I was just curious since Seokjin hyung was unable to get a hold of either of you. He was concerned," Jungkook explained, nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders as he took a drink of his own coffee. Yoongi only let out a sigh.

   "We were together," Yoongi said, purposely not giving a straight answer to tick off the maknae.

   "Well, yeah, but where?" Jungkook asked back, looking at his hyung.

   "Out," Yoongi said his one-worded answer, annoyance now evident on the younger's face. Ooh, was Yoongi going to enjoy this.

   "Okay, you were out together, but doing what? And give me a straight answer!" Jungkook said, obviously annoyed.

   "Yes, we were out together, doing stuff," Yoongi said, enjoying this tease too much. No way was he going to tell what him and Taehyung were doing together. Nuh uh.

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted in annoyance. How Yoongi was able to keep a satisfied smirk off his face, we'll never know.

   "Oh, hi Yoongi hyung, Kookie," the two boys heard a deep voice say, looking to the door the see Taehyung walking in, walking past them to get the fridge, where Taehyung took out a Snapple jar of sweet tea, about to walk out when he was stopped by Jungkook's voice.

   "Taehyung hyung, where you and Yoongi hyung last night?" Jungkook asked his fellow vocalist, confident that he'd get an answer out of the naïve and dumb boy. Taehyung looked over at Yoongi, who only looked back at him and raised his eyebrows a bit. Taehyung let out an 'ahh' sound as he looked back at Jungkook, who was impatiently waiting for his hyung's answer.

   "We were out," Taehyung said, taking a drink of his tea, his eyes never leaving Jungkook's irritated glare. 

   "God, you're so annoying!" Jungkook said as he left the two Daegu boys in the kitchen, hearing Taehyung's obnoxious laugh after he left, only making his stomp off faster and a bit of coffee to spill out of mug.

   Back in the kitchen, Taehyung was still giggling and Yoongi only had a fond smile on his pale face as he looked at Taehyung, adoration noticeable in his eyes if you looked close enough.

   "That was funny. But why didn't you want to tell him? We were only at the dance studio practicing," Taehyung asked, looking at his Yoongi. Yoongi only shrugged his shoulders, finishing making his coffee as the small ghost smile hung on his lips a little bit longer.

   "I'm going to the studio to work. Bye, Taehyung," Yoongi said as he walked out of the kitchen to the 'studio', as they so called it. Since Yoongi didn't use the company studio for his personal works, there was a room connected to their dorm that they called the studio. It still looked like one; it had all the equipment and more. Plus a comfy couch Yoongi liked to snooze on.

   "Really though, what were Taehyung hyung and Yoongi hyung doing together last night?" Jungkook asked himself aloud, earning a questionable look from Jimin.

---