:11:

"Hey, Tae, wake up," a voice pulled Taehyung out of his slumber. Recognizing the voice as Yoongi, Taehyung put his hands out and pulled lazily on what he guessed was Yoongi's arm.

   "No, I wanna sleep a little longer," his deep voice pleaded, still sleepy.

   "No, we need to get up. We have to go practice," Yoongi sighed, also wanting to sleep longer, but also not wanting to get scolded again.

   "Fine," Taehyung whined, sitting up and rubbing his hands down his face, trying to get rid of the sleepiness. When he opened his eyes, he saw Yoongi sitting across from him, looking at him.

   "Good morning," Taehyung said, a tired smile on his bare-face. Yoongi smiled back and leaned in, placing a small kiss on Taehyung's cheek. Once he leaned back, Taehyung leaned in as well and placed a peck on Yoongi's lips, jumping up afterwards and running to his room to get dressed. Yoongi let out a small laugh and got up to get dressed himself.

-

   "Okay. Ready to go over the choreo? We have the MV shooting soon, so we have to get this down," Hoseok said, looking between the members, his eyes lingering on Taehyung as he sent a small glare in his direction. Taehyung noticed and pouted, looking away from Hoseok's glare. Yoongi noticed and rolled his eyes at Hoseok, being fed up with his behavior toward Taehyung.

   "Ya know, instead of just glaring and focusing so much on Tae, why don't you start watching the other members and how they're doing for once? I mean, Namjoon is messing up; more than Taehyung. Why not scold him? Hm?" Yoongi asked, a chivalrous tone in his deep voice. Upon hearing his name, Namjoon huffed at his hyung that as calling him out. Taehyung, however, had a somewhat noticeable blush on his face at seeing Yoongi stand up for him.

   "Let's just start already, damn," Hoseok said, telling everyone to get in their spots. Once the music started, they went into the dance, Taehyung not messing up once. All those extra secret practices really paid off. This time, it was Seokjin who fell during the jump, but Taehyung noticed that Hoseok, or anyone, didn't shout at him for messing up. They only called him, Taehyung, out.

   'What the hell? Why didn't Hoseok hyung say anything?' Taehyung thought, still dancing. Blowing it off as Hoseok didn't see it, he heard as the music came to the part where Yoongi had to 'choke' him. When he felt the rapper's hand finger it's way up his chest, Taehyung looked down to Yoongi and smirked, watching as Yoongi smirked back and gripped his neck tighter than he usually did. When that part was over, they continued on dancing as if nothing happened. But Hoseok saw the whole thing between the two, as he was right there. Shaking his head, he also carried on like he saw nothing.

-

   "Okay, we went through it well, good job, guys," Hoseok praised, looking at each member. They all nodded, sweat glistening on their foreheads.

   "We'll have another practice tomorrow," the dancer continued, he himself dreading the long day they'd have tomorrow. Taehyung let out a small groan, but it was heard by none other than Yoongi. He looked over to Taehyung, who had a pout on his face. Yoongi almost smiled, but stopped when he noticed that Hoseok could see it. He wasn't one to be showing of his emotions, so if he let others see him smiling, let alone at Taehyung, they'd get suspicious that something is going on between them. He couldn't have that happening. Especially with how strict the management is on the 'ships', seeing how the fans do nothing but that; shipping the members.

-

    "Oh sleep, my lovely baby," Taehyung said as he was the first one to walk into the dorms, collapsing on the sofa when he got to it. The other members just sighed at him, going off to their own rooms.

   "Come on, Tae. You cant sleep out here. You might catch a cold," Taehyung heard Namjoon say, surprising him, and Yoongi, who was just walking in himself. None of the members had been concerning of Taehyung, so it was a bot of a shock to hear Namjoon say that. Yoongi watched as Taehyung shot, a smile on his face as he dashed toward his shared room with Namjoon. Namjoon shook his head a little, still wondering why he was assigned with Taehyung. But at the end of the day, it was probably best that it was Namjoon and Taehyung, as Namjoon was the somewhat, kindof sorta nicest one to Taehyung. Yoongi sighed, walking to his single room.

   Yoongi walked into his room, plopping down on his bed, sighing when he felt the immediate comfort. He closed his eyes as he laid down, turning his side where Taehyung had slept the night before.

   "Damnit, Taehyungie. Why are you doing this to me?" Yoongi asked himself, closing his eyes, wanting to feel Taehyung's body against his, wanting to feel his warmth, wanting to feel him. He could, gladly, say that Kim Taehyung was slowly driving him crazy. He didn't mind though, he liked it. Love like this was a foreign feeling to Yoongi. He didn't really open himself up to stuff like this, but it was so easy with Taehyung.

   He wanted Taehyung to be his. He wanted Taehyung to belong to him, and he wanted to belong to Taehyung. But he was afraid to ask for it to be official. He didn't know why though, he was confident that Taehyung returned his feelings. He had to. He kissed Yoongi back. That means he likes him, right? Sighing for the umpteenth time that day, Yoongi closed his eyes, trying to push the thoughts out of his head so he could sleep.

   Just when Yoongi was about to fall asleep, he received a text. Opening it, a smile made it's way on his face.

   TaeBae: Goodnight, hyungie~

   Yoongi: goodnight, taetae

   With that, Yoongi, and Taehyung, fell asleep, smiles on their faces.

---

   This was such a terrible filler. I'm sorry. I kind of just shitted this one, I don't like it at all, but I needed to get a chapter out. So sorry if it isn't that good. I'm trying to get this shit together, so I'm rushing shit and it's icky.

   Anyway, thank you for nearly 1K reads, I'm so happy~~ Kamsamnida♥~

   Votes and comments are dearly appreciated.

   •♥•♥•♥•♥ ☜ much love~ ☞ ♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

   unedited