:14:

"Taehyung-ah, get up," Taehyung heard a voice lulling him out of his slumber. Barley opening his eyes, he could kind of make out Namjoon's tan face. Letting out a confused sound, Taehyung furrowed his brow. Rolling his eyes, Namjoon repeated his sentence and then through his book at Taehyung, successfully getting the vocalist up. Sitting up, Taehyung sat, stretching his arms above his head, his shirt slightly lifting up, cold air touching tan skin.

"I call shower first," Taehyung lazily mumbled, walking to the shower. Upon hearing that, Namjoon was about to protest, but stopped himself when he heard the bathroom door close, indicating that Taehyung was already in there. Sighing, Namjoon went back to his phone, waiting for Taehyung to finish his shower.

-

When the guys all arrived to the MV shooting to record their solo shots for the video, Taehyung was surprised to see that Bogum was there, smiling like a dork when he saw Taehyung. Bogum started walking over to them, specifically Taehyung, opening his arms to go in for a hug. Before Bogum could finish his walk toward them, Taehyung picked up his pace, being the one to meet Bogum. Just when Bogum was about to wrap his arms around Taehyung, the vocalist grabbed Bogum's wrist, pulling himself and the other actor off to the side, away from the staff and the members' curious looks; and Yoongi's stare.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Taehyung asked, his voice a harsh whisper.

"I just wanted to know how my favorite person is... and his crush~," Bogum said, wiggling his eyebrows at the end of the sentence. Taehyung rolled his eyes, a blush on his cheeks hearing Bogum's words.

"You really want to know, hyung?" Taehyung asked, laughing when he saw Bogum nod his head excitedly.

"Well, a couple days ago, he asked me to be his boyfriend. And I said yes. So, we're together now," Taehyung whispered, being careful to not talk too loudly, afraid that someone might hear him. Yoongi and Taehyung had both agreed to keep the relationship secret for the time being, wanting to come out to the other members, maybe even the fans, when they both felt the time was right. And they liked having something to just themselves. It made it more special.

"Oh my! Really, you and Y--," Taehyung had to clasp his hand over Bogum's screaming mouth, knowing that his hyung was going to shout out the secret.

"Don't even mutter a goddamn word about it. Got that, hyung?" Taehyung said, his voice settling to a dangerous growl, successfully scaring Bogum, who was frantically nodding his head, his eyes wide.

"Good. Now, if I remove my hand, will you scream?" Taehyung said, looking into Bogum's eyes. The latter shook his head and let out a sigh of relief when Taehyung removed his hand.

"Okay, now continue what you were going to say, but quietly," Taehyung instructed like he was scolding a young child. Kind of ironic if you look at their ages. It should be Bogum scolding Taehyung, not the other way around.

"As I was trying to say, he really asked you out? My ship has sailed~" Bogum said dreamily, holding loosely onto Taehyung's arm. Snapping out of his trance, Bogum turned to Taehyung, who was looking at him with a weirded out expression, and asked the real question:

"Who tops?" Bogum asked, raising his eyebrows suggestively at the now flustered Taehyung, who slapped Bogum's chest kind of hard, but the older paid no mind to it as he kept his look on the young singer.

"B-Bogum hyung!" Taehyung slightly shouted, noticing his hyung's look.

"Well, tell me! I wanna know," Bogum said, making Taehyung shake his head in disbelief.

"Aish, you're just like a school girl, I swear," Taehyung said, trying his best to avoid the question, but Bogum was a little too determined to know the answer. Taehyung slightly shook his head, signaling to Bogum that he wasn't going to answer. Taehyung felt that that information shouldn't be out.