:9:

Knock, knock, knock

   Namjoon stood up from the couch to answer the door. Pulling the big chunk of wood open, he was met with Park Bogum.

   "Hello, Namjoon-ah. Is Taehyung here?" Bogum asked, looking at the young rapper. Namjoon only nodded, about to shout for Taehyung before he heard Taehyung's bass voice boom from the hallway, accompanied by a running Taehyung.

   "Hyunggg!" Taehyung shouted as he collided with Bogum, wrapping himself into a hug, Bogum automatically returning it. Yoongi saw the whole thing. He wasn't happy.

   "Ready to go, TaeTae?" Bogum asked, looking down at the slightly shorter male, a smile on his face as he saw Taehyung's own box-smile appear. That just pissed the pale, Daegu rapper off more. He could feel his own aura. Seokjin knocked him out of the anger-induced trance when the older attempted to talk to him.

   "What?" Yoongi asked, looking at his hyung.

   "You seem absolutely pissed. You on your man period?" Seokjin halfheartedly asked, earning a slight smack on his arm from the slightly younger male.

   "Bye hyungs, Kookie," Taehyung said, waving to his band members. They only nodded as they watched their second youngest members, snickering when they saw Bogum put his arm around Taehyung's shoulders. Oooh, that did not settle well with Yoongi. Abruptly standing up, Yoongi stormed off to his room, not wanting his members to see him in a jealous/mad state. Well, they usually saw him mad, but not jealous. Nuh uh. Not on Yoongi's watch.

-

   After the concert had finished, Bogum was currently driving himself and Taehyung to a small ice cream shop to get ice cream before Bogum had to drive Taehyung back to his dorms. Bogum loved spending time with Taehyung. He rarely got to hang out with Taehyung, as the youngers' schedule was packed to the brim with drama shootings, photoshoots, and his k-idol life as a whole.

   "Hyung, I think I have a problem," Taehyung sighed as he sat down across from Bogum, eating his strawberry flavored ice cream. Bogum looked up from his vanilla cone, raising his eyebrows, signaling Taehyung to continue.

   "W-would you make fun of me if I told you?" Taehyung asked nervously, shyly looking at his hyung.

   "Of course not, Taehyungie. I never would," Bogum reassured, giving a genuine smile to the young singer. Taehyung nodded, swallowing the small lump in his throat.

   "W-well... I think, I l-like Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung admitted as more of a question. At hearing this, Bogum nearly choked on his ice cream. Taehyung took this as a bad sign and threw his hands up, about to freak out.

   "I-I knew I never should've told you! I'm so stu-," Taehyung was cut short by Bogum slightly shouting. Luckily they were the only ones in the shop.

   "No, no, no! I'm glad you told me! I think that's my amazing. My ship might sail soon~" Bogum said, almost dreamily. Taehyung blinked at this.

   "What?" the seldom, confused question left his lips.

   "Aish, nothing," Bogum said, smirking to himself.

   "No. I heard you. But ship? Really?" Taehyung said, raising his eyebrows. To this, Bogum nodded like an enthusiastic fangirl at the mention of a ship.

   "Aigoo. But seriously, what should I do, hyung?" Taehyung asked, licking his ice cream with a troubled expression. Bogum only hummed in thought, thinking.

   "Well, first of all, don't straight up tell him; that could be bad if he didn't feel the same. Just, casually hint it. Let it build on it's own. See if he shows interest as well. If he does, try to, what's the word... make a move! Nothing too treacherous, but subtle. Like being with him more," Bogum suggested, shocking himself and Taehyung with his advice.

   "Damn, hyung. Where'd you learn that?" Taehyung asked, finishing his ice cream. Bogum only shrugged, still (jung)shook.

   "I should really get back to the dorms," Taehyung sighed, looking at his phone clock; 9:48PM. Bogum nodded, standing up and eating a bit more of his ice cream before putting it in the trashcan, walking out, Taehyung behind him.

   "It's cold," Taehyung mumbled as they made their way back to Bogum's car, which was parked kind of far away. Bogum heard and wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter male in an attempt to warm him up.

   "Thanks, hyung," Taehyung said, already feeling warmer. Bogum nodded as they made their to Bogum's car, Bogum opening the door for Taehyung, giving a dramatic bow as he did so. Taehyung curtsied back, going along with the act. They both laughed as he Taehyung got in the car, Bogum closing it for him and going to his side, hopping in and starting the car.

-

   "Thanks for tonight, hyung. I really needed it," Taehyung said as he turned toward Bogum, giving him a small hug before turning to get out of the car as they were in front of Taehyung's dorm.

   "You're welcome, TaeTae. Just call anytime and ask to hang out, I'll make sure I'm free," Bogum smiled at Taehyung through the window. Taehyung nodded and bid his hyung a goodnight and goodbye.

   When Taehyung walked in, he noticed that no lights were on, assuming that the others were asleep. Quietly walking to his shared room with Namjoon, he tried the door handle, but found it was locked. Pouting, he looked around the living the room, pondering if he should sleep in there.

   'Buuuut it's cooooold,' he whined in his head. Walking over to the couch, despite his hesitance, he sat on the couch, wrapping his arms around himself, trying to muster up warmth.

   "Taehyung, what the hell are you doing out here?" Taehyung jumped and yelped at the sound of a voice, scaring his soul out of him. Looking to where the voice came from, he saw that it was Yoongi, just leaving the bathroom.

   "O-oh. Namjoon locked the door to our room, so I was going to sleep in here," Taehyung said, motioning with his hand around the living room. He could faintly see Yoongi shake his head in the darkness.

   "No you're not," Yoongi said, beckoning Taehyung to follow him with his hand. Taehyung let out a confused sound as Yoongi rolled his eyes.

   "Come on. You're sleeping in my room with me," Yoongi said, a small blush forming on his pale cheeks. He thanked the gods above that it was too dark to see.

   "B-but, you only have one bed," Taehyung said back, standing up, his cheeks burning as he remember what Bogum said earlier: "Try spending more time with him."

   Yoongi only shrugged his shoulders, trying to play it cool. On the inside, he was screaming. He looked behind him to see Taehyung reluctantly following him. Trying to keep the smirk off his face, he laid on the bed, watching as Taehyung took his shoes and socks off, his jacket as well.

   'I wish he'd take more off,' Yoongi smirked at his thought, feeling the bed dip down where Taehyung lay, right beside Yoongi.

   "A-are you sure this is okay?" a bashful Taehyung asked, waiting for a response.

   "Oh, it's perfect," Yoongi said nonchalantly. Taehyung nodded, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. It'd take him a while to fall asleep, but he could hear Yoongi's small snores already.

   'Damn,' Taehyung thought, bewildered that the older was already asleep.

   Taehyung was about to successfully fall asleep; but that was before he felt the arm wrap around him, pulling him so that he was the little spoon, and Yoongi was the big spoon.

   'Okay then,' Taehyung thought, laying there, the heat on his face making it difficult to relax. But the warmth he got from Yoongi's body gave him a comfortable feel, easily falling asleep in the other's grip.

---