:26:

"Come on, Taehyung, we're back at the dorm," a soft voice coaxed Taehyung out of his short slumber, causing the male to open his eyes and look around in confusion.

   "Where's Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked, his eyes still slightly open and looking around with a worried look on his face.

   "He's at the studio. Now come on, we have to get you inside," the same soft voice said, leading Taehyung into the dorm. Once Taehyung was in and the door was closed behind him, he was finally able to make out the face.

   'Oh, it's just Seokjin hyung,' Taehyung thought, his eyes locked on Seokjin's face.

   "Come on, go take a shower," Seokjin coaxed Taehyung, the younger still disorientated from falling asleep. Nodding, as that was really the only thing he could get himself to do, Taehyung started his trek to the bathroom, but getting stopped by Jimin on the way there.

   "Taehyung, I need to talk to you,"

-

   Yoongi was still in the studio, even though it was nearly midnight, working on lyric ideas for a new song. He had thought that he was going to be alone during the night, but that was before he heard the sound of the studio doors opening and closing, followed by the sounds of footsteps. Looking up from the scribbled and ink-stained paper, Yoongi watched as Namjoon walked into the studio.

   "What're you doing here?" Yoongi asked as he watched the youngest rapper sit in his seat, sighing.

   "Well, partially to work, but to also talk to you about you and Taehyung," Namjoon said, looking into Yoongi's eyes as he saw them slightly widen at the sound in Namjoon's voice.

   "What now?" Yoongi put the pen down, spinning in the chair so he could look at Namjoon fully.

   "It's Jimin," Namjoon started. "I overheard him talking to Taehyung."

   "About?" Yoongi looked at Namjoon, getting worried when he saw the look the other got on his face.

   "I think he knows."

-

   "What do you need, Jiminie?" Taehyung asked, watching as the slightly older male grasps his wrist and leads him into a separate room, letting go of his hand once the door is closed.

   "I like Yoongi hyung," Jimin said bluntly, making Taehyung widen his eyes and nearly choke on his spit.

   "Excuse me?" Taehyung tried to level his voice, making sure he didn't scream.

   "I said-"

   "Yeah, I know what you said, but why Yoongi?" Taehyung cut Jimin off, making sure that the pain wasn't too obvious in his tone.

   "Number one, he's Yoongi hyung, and two, because who doesn't like him? And don't cut me off, brat," Jimin said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

   "And exactly why are you telling me this?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms as he sat down on the bed, looking up at the older male who was still standing.

   "You seem that you'd know how to get someone to hook up with you, especially with your... flamboyant attitude," Jimin said, one eyebrow raised as he looked at the younger.

   "I'm not the right person, Jimin. Sorry," Taehyung tried to leave so he could get his shower done with; it was late and he wanted to sleep. Plus, they had performances to get ready for and he needed to be as rested as he can be.

   "Yah, I see that you two seem close lately, which I'm not too happy about, but I want you to talk to him about me," Jimin said, holding onto Taehyung's bicep, preventing the other to leave.

   "Yeah, sure. Now let me go," Taehyung said, removing his arm from Jimin's grip. As he walked away, he could hear the words already forming in his head:

   You know he'll choose Jimin over you.

---

Sup bitches

So, I'm really sorry my chapters are getting shorter and are taking longer to upload, but I've been very busy.

I've joined robotics, and I still do dance team everyday after school, and I also have a lot of homework. I never really have time to write unless it's when I'm dead-tired and about to go to sleep, or on the weekends, and it takes a while for me to write, so that's why I'm not too active.

I'm very sorry and I hope you understand and don't abandon this book.

If you've kept reading, thank you so much.

Reading stats:

Wattpad: 13.8k+

Quotev: 2.6k+

unedited