Chapter 28

Everyone just states at me as if shocked I actually did it.

"What! How else are we going to stop Kol?" I snap at them.

"Well, I wanna know how you didn't hesitate" Caroline mumbled.

"Emotions. Off" I say in a 'duh' tone of voice.

Damon smiles and come over towards me, wrapping an arm around me before turning to the others.

"So... How long will it be until she wakes up?"

"She should wake up soon. Zoella's bloodline has always woken up rather quickly when they turned along with adjusting to the feeding habits and senses intensification" Niklaus says nonchalantly.

Just as my brother said, a few minutes later, Elena began to stir and groan.

"Hello Elena" I whisper to avoid startling her and causing a Newbie Vampire to go on a rampage.

She groans and rubs her head before looking up at me and blinking rapidly like everyone who first turns does.

"Why do I feel this way?" she whispers probably expecting to be talking at a normal level.

"All of your senses are heightened, intensified. Wait a few days, it'll get better" I smile as I place a hand on her shoulder.

She smiles and blinks but when she opens her eyes, her brown eyes are now sharper and a more prominent brown as if they were glowing.

I get up and walk over to the fridge and grab a bag of O- blood and hand it to her. She hesitates before taking the bag and sinking her newly formed fangs into it, piercing the plastic.

She downs the bag in less than three minutes and gets up to throw it away, stumbling a little on the way.

"Damon, hand me my phone"

He nods and retrieves my black iPhone from the table besides the couch where it had been charging.

I go through my contacts until I reach Stefan's name. I press call and hold it up to my ear to hear the phone ringing.

"Hello?" His deep voice comes through the phone.

"Hey Stefan, You might want to come over to my flat... Tonight" I hesitate.

"What did you do?" he sighs.

"Why do you always think I did something? What is it? Do you not trust me?"

"No, it's not that. Just- Ugh nevermind. I'm on my way" he groans before hanging up.

I turn back to Caroline, Damon, Bonnie, Nicklaus and Elena.

"Stefan's coming over" I smile as I put my phone in my back pocket.

Elena smiles but a tear still runs down her cheek.

A knock on the door signals Stefan's arrival. "Come in Stefan!" I call out.

The door opens and he steps in and cautiously walks over to the group before turning to me and crossing his arms.

"Now, Zoella. What did you do?"

"Bonnie explain" I pleaded causing her to sigh and rub her temples before getting up from where she was sitting at the kitchen counter and explaining the situation to Stefan.

"And I kinda turned Elena so she's kinda sorta a Vampire now" I smile innocently as his eyes turn dark.

"What! Elena did you agree to this!" he turned and exclaimed.

She hesitated but I spoke up instead. "Yea... About that... She what had happened was. I kinda compelled her to agree.." I trailed off causing Niklaus to smirk and clap as Damon laughed.

"You did what! Zoella Mikaelson, I'm going to kill you" he growled and pinned me up against the wall.

I laughed "Stefan, Did you forget who you're dealing with? I'm an Original. You're just a regular Vampire!" I smirk as I lift him up by his shirt and throw him across the room, making him land on one of the wooden tables.

He got up and approached me again but was held back by Damon and Nicklaus.

"If you touch a hair on her head. You're dead Stefan" he whispered causing him to stop and calm down.

"And what are you gaining from turning her?" he sobbed.

At that, I had enough. This dude had been crying about how he couldn't be with her because of all the risks and now he's complaining.

"First off, I helped your bloody problem! You've been sobbing and whining over how you couldn't be with Elena because of all the risks and sooner or later she will die and all that rubbish! I'm helping you! Now she won't die and there are no risks besides if you want to stop Kol from killing many people including everyone in this room then you'll work with me!" I scream and rant as I approach him but Damon lifts me up and carries me away.

"Damon, if you know what's good for you. You'll put me down" I growl as he carries me into the kitchen.

"Now Zoella, You need to calm the bloody hell down or there won't be a town to help because your temper is big enough to destroy it" Damon speaks in a horrible impersonation of my accent.

I cross my arms and pout as he chuckles and places me on his shoulders and walks back into the room. Stefan hadn't moved and was still shocked at my outburst.

I smirked smugly as Damon walked by him and stood next to Bonnie who now had her head on the desk, clearly stressed out.

AN: Would it be possible for you lovely people to give me some feedback? I can see this is the Favourite of all my stories so I kinda need feedback or ideas for new books... This is would be greatly appreciated!

Just remember! Loves yous lovely little fizzy drinks!