Chapter 3

~Eleanor's POV~

The next day was Saturday, so Emily was home and unconscious in her bed.

I walked downstairs in my make due pjs, that consisted of an oversized shirt that covered my short lazy shorts.

I turned and headed toward the kitchen to make breakfast and coffee when there was a knock at the door.

I opened it to see Damon, Stefan and Elena, who was out of breath.

"What's wrong Elena?" I said, worriedly moving aside to let her in.

"She ran into Klaus and Katherine" Stefan said, still standing in the doorway.

"Come in guys" They both cautiously stepped into the house. The house was not in my name, it was in Emily's since she is human. I'm a cosigner so I have decision rights but ultimately it's in her name so vampires cannot come waltzing in,

"Ive experienced Niklaus before. Then there's Katherine who is one of the Petrova Doppelgängers and it's just ugh with her" I grumbled, causing Elena to smile.

"There was a rumor that I was also a Petrova Doppelgänger but I do not share the same appearance as them" I sighed and looked Damon in the eyes. "Katerina and I knew a witch named Emily Bennet, she told me that Katerina is my Doppelgänger and she didn't take it too well so she took it out on two innocent people..." I said, slowly realizing that Damon and Stefan were those two people.

I looked up at them both and sighed. "I'm sorry. Both of you, Im very sorry"

Stefan took a step forward "Why?"

"Because I'm the reason you guys are what you are" I paused "Katerina told me if I didn't leave Mystic Falls she would take two innocent lives and I was stubborn and refused to leave my family and the legacy they had and she turned you two" I finished.

"But.. You and Katerina share a blood line don't you?" Stefan asked. I assumed they realized I was also a vampire but apparently Stefan didn't realize I was an ancient vampire.

I shook my head "She's Nikalus' bloodline, making you two the same"

I turned to Elena, who sat in the corner, cuddling with Stefan. I can see where that's going.

"What exactly did Klaus tell you?"

She sighed as a knock on the door sounded.

I walked over to the door and opened it to see a smirking Niklaus standing on my doorstep.

"Klaus" Damon sneered over my shoulder.

"Now, Damon. Put on your good boy persona and tell my dear sister to let me in" Niklaus smiled.

"Come in Niklaus" I groaned as he stepped into the house.

As Klaus walked into the living room that Stefan and Elena were in Damon pulled me back.

"Why is he calling you his sister!" I ignored him and walked into the room.

"Hello Adira or should I say Eleanor" he smirked, sitting in an armchair by the fireplace. Stefan and Damon gave me skeptical looks as Elena had fallen asleep.

"I see you haven't told them who you really are, Adira" Niklaus smirked "Would you like me to tell them or you?"

I sighed "Damon, Stefan. My real name is Adira Michaelson. I am Niklaus' little sister. Rebekah and Kol are my younger siblings and Finn and Elijah are my older brothers" I paused to meet their eyes "Basically what I'm saying is... I'm an Original"

"Then why are you going by a fake name?" Stefan asked.

"Because Kol has been bothered with me for the past 200 years, So Elijah suggested that I go under a different name and a different appearance because Kol can get violent when he's angered"

"Then what do you really look like?" Damon said slowly. "The only difference is that my hair is curly. Kol can be quite a dunce at times,"

"Now Niklaus, Why are you here?"

"Dear Sister, I just wanted to drop in and say hello and visit my little sister after such a long time" he says.

"Coming from the guy who daggered me in the back! What kind of brother daggers his own sister and puts her in a box for 500 years!" I exclaim, feeling a hand grab my arm, trying to keep me back. "Then when someone finally removed the damn dagger from my body you come and say hello?" I yell, getting up and trying to attack him but Damon and Stefan try to hold me back.

"Well Adira, I'll just be going... Goodbye Salvatore brothers" he smiles as he leaves.

Damon and Stefan release me with a sigh.

"Adira. Why couldn't you tell us who you really are?" Damon asks.

"Because Kol has been on my arse for the past 200 years! He has been following me everywhere! I spent about 20 years moving around England, I've went everywhere in the world and more! Besides, I'm an Original... I'm not the most common Vampire you see walking around! I can't even go outside for very long because I don't have one of those nifty little Daylight rings!"

"Hey! Adira, Calm down!"

"Never tell a girl to calm down!" With that I went upstairs, into my bedroom just to come face to face with a certain Salvatore.