Chapter 32: Epilouge

*Zoella's POV*

It's been a good two years since the whole Kol mess and now I am happily married and enjoying life.

Silas is still rising in power but Bonnie and a group of strong witches said that the universe won't allow him to be free for years.

Niklaus hashed the decision to make his permanent residence down in New Orleans while Damon and I have moved to South Florida to get away from Mystic Falls.

Stefan proposed to Rebekah a couple months ago and she accepted while Caroline left Mystic Falls to pursue Klaus.

Bonnie was moving to New York and the rest of the group is staying in Mystic falls. A majority of the group is moving all around the country but most of us are supernatural beings so we'll be around a while.

At the moment, I was sitting in the sitting room looking out on the crystal waters that belong to the beach that sat behind our house.

Tucker, our white and brown spotted cat waltzed into the room looking quite smug as he jumped up on the couch and rubbed up against me.

Damon followed with a scowl and multiple scratches covering his arms and legs and face.

"I gave Tucker a bath. Mitzi is in the backyard" he said talking about our gray and white spotted Great Dane who was a little clumsy.

I giggled and heaved myself up off the couch and walked over to the window to see Mitzi frozen staring off towards the beach.

I walked outside, Damon next to me, and stood next to Mitzi staring in the same direction to see two silhouettes walking towards us.

As they got closer, I realized who they were and gasped before turning to Damon whose eyes were glued on the two girls.

They walked up and stopped, staring at us with huge grins and young faces. It was Francesca and Eliza. The only difference was they were now fourteen and ten.

"Hello sweethearts" I smile as I struggle to hold back my tears. Their smiles widen and they envelope Damon and I in a hug.

"Mummy! Mummy!" Our youngest and most recent daughters, Amelia and Olivia, came running out. They were identical twins who had Damon's eyes and my curly brown hair.

They were currently 4 even though we had them about a year ago. We asked them to remain children for a bit before growing up like their sisters.

I scooped Olivia into my arms while Amelia climbed Damon and settled in his arms.

"Girls, meet your older sisters. Francesca and Eliza" I turned to the older girls "This is Amelia and Olivia"

They smiled and hugged the younger girls before we all went in and had dinner as a family for the first time in so long.

"So are you girls staying?"

They exchanged a glance before Francesca spoke "We were wondering if you would let us stay"

Damon smiled "You are always welcome home"

"Then... We're staying" They smiled.