Chapter 11

I watch as Damon walks down the stairs with Stefan and Matt along with the rest of the escorts. I turn to Caroline and Elena who look nervous and anxious.

"Girls, Calm down. One of you is going to win and we all know it" I smile, somewhat easing their nerves. They nod as the announcer, Last years Miss Mystic falls, starts talking.

After Miss Big Mouth shuts up, slow calming music starts."Miss Elena Gilbert escorted by Mr. Stefan Salvatore." Elena walks down the stairs, smiling at everyone before taking Stefan's hand and walking away with him.

"Adira Mikaelson escorted by the dashing Mr. Damon Salvatore" Ms. Annoying Much says, undressing Damon with her eyes, successfully making him uncomfortable.

As soon as I made it to the bottom of the stairs, he wrapped his hand around mine and led me away with a loving look in my direction.

"Caroline Forbes escorted by Mr. Tyler Lockwood" she beamed. Caroline started walking down the stairs. When she was halfway down, I noticed Tyler wasn't there.

I nudged Damon and nodded towards the empty spot in line and he nodded with smile before kissing me on the lips and signaling to someone to take Tyler's spot.

Niklaus walks up and gets in line where Tyler is supposed to be with a smile up at Caroline. Caroline took his hand reluctantly and walked towards me with a smile.

"Thank you Klaus" she whispered as they took their positions with the other couples.

"And here comes my dearest brother, Stefan" Damon smirked as Stefan came walking up with a smiling Elena holding his hand.

"All couples to the dance floor!" Amanda, Ms. Big Mouth, announced.

We joined the line with the other couples just as the painfully slow and boring music that we had to dance to began playing.

I groaned under my breath and Damon chuckled.

Once the music stopped everyone clapped and the dance floor filled with people as a more upbeat yet formal slow dance song begins playing.

I walked towards the lake as Damon went to check if Kol or Elijah or Finn were anywhere near.

What he didn't know was that Kol is observing from a safe distance, Elijah is talking to Elena by the drink table and Finn is still unfortunately daggered in one of Niklaus' boxes at the old Witches house. Kol is predictable, he would obviously want to watch the pageant while Elijah is going to try and protect little old Elena.

I spotted Caroline and Niklaus sitting on a bench talking, laughing and flirting. Caroline walked away to get more Champagne leaving Niklaus alone.

I smirked and approached him with a smug smile. "So Niklaus is now a ladies man?" I tease. "And you have a liking for a certain blonde that just happens to be one my best friends?" I continue, sitting down next to him.

"Oh Adira. You have always been the only one able to read me" he smiled, looking up at me with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"All contestants and their escorts report to the outdoor staircase" Amanda screamed into the microphone, causing Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Niklaus and I to wince.

I groaned and grabbed Damon's hand, then walked toward the white outdoor staircase. We lined up on the very end of the line and waited as the rest of the contestants joined the line.

"And the winner of the 2010 Miss Mystic Falls Pageant is..." she trailed off, attempting to create a dramatic pause and epically failing by giggling every two minutes.

"Just get on with it!" Damon and I said.

She glared at us before huffing and opening the envelope.

"The winner is Miss. Adira Mikaelson escorted by Mr. Damon Salvatore"

Everyone gasped and started applauding as I was handed a bouquet of White and Red roses with a tiara and Damon was handed a small king's crown, which he placed on his head with a smug smile.

"You cocky bastard"

He smiled and kissed me, causing the crowd to aw and my brother to groan.

I spotted Kol in the distance with a smile on his face and a tear running down his cheek.

He nodded with a smile before Vamp Running into the horizon.

AN: OMIGOSH! 200 READS! IVE NEVER GOTTEN 200 HUNDRED READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!
I SEE I HAVE A LOT OF FELLOW VAMPIRE DIARIES FANS!
AND NO IM NOT A 10 YEAR OLD HORMONAL GIRL THAT IS SITTING BEHIND A COMPUTER, DEPRESSED ABOUT HITTING PUBERTY

I AM A GIRL WHO IS STUDYING FOR HER 6 AP CLASSES AND MY SAT AND ACT AND APPLYING TO COLLEGES AND IM NOT 10 YEARS OLD! I HAVE BOOBS! I SEE THEM EVERYTIME I LOOK DOWN!

IAM SOMERHOLDER AKA DAMON SALVATORE IS HOT STUFF!