Chapter 14

~Damon's POV~

I ran up the stairs because I heard screaming.

It was Adira and she sounded like she was in extreme pain.

No shit Damon! No one would scream if they weren't being attacked or in pain!

Dumbass

I ran up and burst through the door, making it come off the hinges to see Adira laying on the floor holding her lower area.

I ran to her side to and knelt down next to her weak figure, noticing that she was slowing closing her eyes.

"Come on Adira, Stay with me!" I begged as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently before her beautiful light brown eyes closed and her breathing hallowed.

I grabbed my phone hastily and dialed Stefan quickly.

When he answered, my words just poured out along with some tears. "Stefan! You have to hurry! It's Adira! I don't know what's wrong and I need your help! Bring Bonnie!" I almost yelled into the phone.

"I'll be right over" Is all he said before hanging up.

About two minutes later, he showed up with Bonnie in his arms.

He must of ran.

"Stefan! Help..." I sobbed.

"Holy Crap... Damon's actually crying" Bonnie said.

"Shut up Bon Bon"

Bonnie sighed and approached Adira. She muttered a few spells and nothing happened. After several different spells, Bonnie turned to me with an unimpressed and expected look.

"Go figure..." She muttered with a roll of her eyes. Adira woke with a gasp and a groan.

"Okay.... Ouch!" I chuckled and embraced her in a bone crushing hug.

"Bonnie! What's wrong" Stefan pressed.

Bonnie whispered something in his ear and walked out, leaving Stefan speachless. "That's not possible" Stefan kept repeating.

"Stefan. What's not possible?" I said, getting up and approaching him.

He looked me straight in the eye.

"She's pregnant"

My eyes widened "What! That can't be possible!" I exclaimed, pacing around the room. "Vampires are unable to reproduce!" I said, punching the walls.

"Damon.. Pregnancy is painful.. and as a vampire everything is heightened... and I think instead of nine months it's only going to be one..." He trailed off, staring at Adira.

I turned to see her belly swollen and looking at least 8 months pregnant.

My hands went directly to my hair as I paced.

Her belly grew and she grunted and started screaming.

"What's happening!"

I spotted a clear liquid coming from her, causing my eyes to widen. She's having the baby now...

About ten minutes later and a lot of kicking, screaming and punching me in the nuts along with blaming me for everything, I was holding a little girl in my arms.

Adira was laying in bed asleep as I held our daughter in my arms.

"I see you've loved my daughter so much her body defied the odds" A British accent just like Adira's was heard from the doorway, to reveal Mikael.

I turned to see an older man "I am Adira's father.. Let me see the baby" he said with a smile, holding her hands out.

"And how do I know you won't try to toss the baby out the window, trying to kill her just like you tried with the rest of your kids?" Damon said sarcastically, holding the baby closer to him.

Adira woke up with a smile "Hi Damon, Whose baby is that?"

I smiled and handed the little girl to her "Ours"

She gasped "Does she have a name?"

I shook my head.

She scrunched her face up. "Her name should be Lilith or Lily."

I smiled "beautiful name"

She smiled and kissed me before placing Lily down on the bed and calling Elena and Bonnie and Rebekah and Klaus and the rest of her siblings.

That's when it hit me.

I have a family.