Chapter 29

Stefan was kneeling by Elena on the floor as she whispered and looked around the room with wide eyes while I sat on Damon's lap, pouting about him not letting me kill his brother.

"Damon?" I ask innocently, trying to get him to let me at least fatally injure his brother.

"No" he says as he changes the channel on the Telly to a program named "Girl Code."

"Zoe, I'm sorry I reacted that way, but you compelled her to agree with something she'll have to deal with for eternity.

"Stefan! You have no idea what your talking about! You're around 160 years old, that's it! I've been a vampire for 1000 years! okay! I've met Christopher Columbus, I've met Martin Luther King. Hell, I've met all the Queen of Elizabeth's! I've worn the gowns, I've been the pothead! So don't say you know how rough it is because I've been through 10 times what's you've been through" I ranted before walking towards the kitchen and grabbing a container of Cake Batter Ice cream and a spoon and sitting down at the table with my earbuds in.

I pressed play to hear Misery Business by Paramore come on as Damon escorted Stefan out the door and Bonnie followed him to help calm him down.

Damon came over while Caroline joined Bonnie. He removed one of my headphones and turned me around making me look him straight in the eyes.

"You okay?" He whispered.

I sighed and nodded before turning the telly off and going upstairs to bed with Damon following me.

"Tell your brother to bring Elena by so I can help her with her senses and hunting because Stefan's going to try to teach her the bunny Diet and she won't last like that" He chuckled and nodded before removing his shirt and climbing under the covers with me.

"Do you think Kol is after all the doppelgängers?" Damon mumbled into my ear.

"I don't know I'll have to ask Bonnie"

We were almost asleep when a muffled voice came through the door "You two better be clothed! I'm warning you now Damon Salvatore"

Damon groaned and turned over "Its your brother Zoe!"

I giggled and got up and opened the door to see Niklaus standing there without a shirt on in some old sweats.

"What's wrong?"

"Kol was sighted in town and Elena is alone in her house. I'm afraid he's going to capture her tonight"

"Damon I'll be back soon" I said into my room before grabbing my shoes and following Niklaus out, not caring I was in my night clothes.

We arrived at Elena's house to see the downstairs light on. We ran inside to see Elena tied to one of the chairs and Kol pacing the room.

"Well finally my brother and sister arrive. Where's Elijah and Rebekah and Finn?" he smiles.

"Finn's dead because of you, Rebekah's with Stefan and Elijah is with Caroline" I growled.

"Well, Let's get this party started shall we?" He smirked before pulling a knife and stabbing Elena in the stomach making her screams ring through the air.

Kol forced the small dagger out of Elena's body and noticed the small hole close and heal.

After a minute of sitting there, Kol slowly turns to us and claps slowly with a smirk on his face.

"So who did it?" he pauses looking from Niklaus to me and back. "Who turned Elena Gilbert?"

"That's none of your business" Niklaus said holding his arm in front of me.

"It was you wasn't it dear sister?"

I stayed quiet as I noticed a tear fall from Elena's brown eyes.

"Let her go Kol"

He chuckles. "and you think by saying that it would make me release dear Elena. She'll just have to deal with coping with her new abilities with me" Kol smiled before punching Nicklaus out. I watched as my older brother crumbled to the floor unconscious.

"Kol, don't do this!"

"Too late Zoella" he smiled before snatching me up and pulling me upstairs and locking me in a random room before walking back to Elena, an evil laugh escaping his mouth as he did.