Chapter 8

~Damon's POV~

I got home to find Stefan sitting on one of the couches, staring into the fireplace with a glass of scotch in his hand.

"Hello brother" he says, sipping from the small glass.

"You'll never guess what just happened?" I smirk as I stand in front of him. He nods his head signaling for me to continue.

"Adira Michaelson is now my girlfriend"

He nods and gets up with a smile and claps my on the shoulder. "I'm happy for you Damon, but be careful. Kol is still after her. Where is she by the way?" he asks.

"I let her have the night off. she's at home"

"Damon. Kol has been watching her house! Don't leave her alone, Go!" he said frantically, pushing me toward the door.

I  ran past my car and all the way to her house to find a note hanging on the door which was off its hinges.

Dear Salvatore Brothers,  

Adira is perfectly fine... for now. My dear sister and I have some catching up to do and she has some explaining to do.

I don't know when or if she will be back, but she is going to make my mother happy by being in the pageant with Damon as her escort. So Damon, I advise you not to do anything stupid or it's Adira who gets punished.

Apparently, you're her boyfriend now. I'm not going to hurt you unless you interfere with my plans. Better hurry Damon. She's quite scared of Sunlight at the moment.

Stefan, Watch Elena.

Best Regards,
Kol

I walk inside cautiously to see the place destroyed, evidence that she put up a fight before Kol took her.

I notice her daylight ring on the counter.

"That bastard" I mutter, placing the ring in my pocket. I turn to see Stefan, Elena and Bonnie standing in the doorway. Bonnie and Elena in tears as they notice how ransacked the place is.

"He took her... we'll get her back though" I said, holding up her ring so hopefully, Stefan saw.

"It's going to be okay" Stefan said, comforting a crying Elena.

"Stefan. Considering I have her daylight right and it's about to sunrise, Kol might be trying to make some Original bacon. I don't think it's going to be fine and dandy" I say, twirling her ring in my fingers. His eyes widened and turned to Bonnie.

"Bonnie, Can you do a locator spell to try to find her?"

She nodded with sad eyes "I can, but it might take a couple days"

With that she grabs all the Grimoires that Adira keeps in the house and sets off to work, trying to find a spell to help.

I sit down on the couch and place my head in my hands as my friends try to comfort me, but nothing is working.