Chapter 12

After everyone stopped obsessing over Damon and I, everyone turned their attention to Caroline and Niklaus who were also kissing, much to my surprise.

After a while it started to get annoying and old so I leaned forward, "Oi! Get a room!"

Caroline blushed bright red and glared at us, silently killing us in her head, as Niklaus smirked at her with a tint of pink on his cheeks, doing the complete opposite of Caroline by thanking us.

We walked down from the staircase after Miss Big Mouth dismissed us and everyone turned back to what they were doing before we were called up.

I immediately threw the tiara off and gave the roses to Elena before pretty much leaving the Miss Mystic sash on because I had to have something that has to do with that on.

"Hello Damon, Hello Adira" A man that looked to be in his late twenties said, walking up to Damon and I. He looked like he had been through a lot and I really don't want to find out what the "lot" is.

"Hey Ric" Damon smiled, embracing his friend.

"I'm Alaric Saltzman. Ric for short" He said with a smile.

"I'm Elea-" I started.

"Now Adira, We're not going lie about our identity again. Are we?" Damon scolded playfully.

I groaned and forced a smile. "I'm Adira Mikaelson"

"Nice to meet you Adira. And I know what you are. I'm a Vampire hunter but I don't hunt Damon, Stefan or any of my friends"

"Good to know" I say, uncomfortably.

"We're just going to be going now" Damon says, pushing me away from Ric and towards the car.

He hops in the driver seat and zooms home.

"Why'd we leave?"

"Because you need to fix something. And don't worry about any pregnancy shit because Vampire can't give birth cuz that would be really weird"

I'm so confused.

I soon found out what he meant when we got home.

;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~They Had Sex~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I got up and went downstairs after getting dressed to see Stefan come stumbling through the door with his shirt unbuttoned along with his pants and his hair was messed up.

I smirked from behind him "I see someone had a little too much fun with a certain best friend of mine"

He whipped around to see me in Damon's oversized shirt that was practically a dress on me and smirked. "I see someone had a little too much fun with a certain brother of mine"

I chuckled "Yes I did. If you want all the juicy details ask Damon because I don't feel like discussing that particular topic this early in the morning" I say, further proving my point as I ran my finger across his chest and collarbone before smirking. "Much too inappropriate, love."

"Besides. Who said I was with Elena" Stefan mumbled.

I immediately woke up an turned to him "Stefan Salvatore. Who were you with?"

"Rebekah" He muttered.

"Stefan Salvatore! No! Elena loves you! And you repay her by sleeping with my little sister!" I cringe at the end at the thought of Stefan and Rebekah doing the nasty.

"Listen. Elena doesn't want to and Rebekah just happened to hear our argument and she offered so I accepted!" he explained before finishing "A man has his needs!"

"And Boy did Adira meet mine" Damon said, prancing down the stairs in some shorts.

"So that's where my shirt went" he smirked at me before strutting into the other room and sitting on the couch.

I gave Stefan a hard, cold glare before walking up to him and grabbing him by his shirt. "You better stop right now and If I find out, either of them are heartbroken or enraged or without emotions, I will personally feed you to a friend's hellhound and make sure you are a pet to everyone in hell."

Damon grabbed me from behind and pulled him closer to him before pulling me into the parlour. "Don't say a word Damon. You know I'm right," I say, causing him to chuckle.

"Sorry brother, she gets pretty feisty"

"Feisty is one of the terms we use" I scoffed as I turned around to see Elijah and Nick standing in the doorway.

"Hello Sister"