Chapter 4

(I'm going by her actual name which is Adira)

~Adira's POV~

I opened the door to run straight in a certain blue eyed, black haired Salvatore. "Damon, I don't want to talk about it" I said, shaking my head before grabbing some pjs from my dresser.

"Elean- Adira, Why didn't you tell me you are an Original?" He said, getting closer to me.

"Damon. I don't want people knowing that! Kol is after me. Okay! He will take a White Oak stake and stake me right in the Chest! Kol thinks I am still daggered in a box along with Finn, Rebekah and My Father!" I started breaking down. "I'm tired of running Damon. I don't want to live like a gypsy. Please help me" I sobbed into his chest.

"It's okay, Adira, I'm here, I Won't let Kol get you. You don't have to run. Now go get changed and come back" he said, staring me in the eye, then giving me a push toward the bathroom.

I nodded and went to get changed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and walked back out into my room to see Damon under the covers in my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wiping the tears that were left on my face.

"I said I'm here, I'm not leaving. Now come on. Come Snuggle with Damon" He cooed, patting the bed and scooting further down in the bed. I chuckled and climbed under the covers. He sat up and took off his shirt, then laid back and pulled me towards him.

"Now, Adira. How long have you been a Vampire?" he asked.

"More than 1000 years. Even though, I spent half of it in a box with a dagger in my boob"

He chuckles "your boob?"

"Yes! Klaus daggered me right in the boob. I still have the mark look" I say, pulling my shirt down to show the top where a line crossed over my collarbone.

"Holy Crap!" he laughs.

"Goodnight Damon!" I huffed and turn over.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest and turning me over to face him. I groan as I stare at his chest, causing him to chuckle.

"Goodnight Adira" I hear his rough voice and I just know he's smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up staring at a chest and immediately panicked.

"Adira. Calm Down. Its Me" I hear a deep voice in my ear. I look up to see a sleepy Damon looking down at me.

"I'm sorry. I panicked" he nodded and placed his head back down. I got up and headed towards the bathroom, but Damon beat me to the door.

"Move Damon" He smirked and shook his head. "Fine, didn't want to have to do this" I said with shrug before lifting him up by his shorts and throwing him on the other side of the room effortlessly, then walking in the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and climbed in after undressing and lather my hair in my Strawberry Lemon shampoo and conditioner, then continued to wash my body. I heard the door open and close but ignored it. that is until I sawa flash of black hair zooms in and out of the shower.

"Damon!" I scream. I hear a chuckle in response.

I turn off the shower and grab my towel before drying off and wrapping it around my hair and body.

I get dressed and go downstairs to see a smirking Damon and an ashamed look Stefan. "Stefan, please do something with your brother. Please. Get that perverted scum out of my house!"

"What did my brother do?" Stefan said.

"While I was taking a shower, he Vampire ran into the shower and back out just because he got thrown across the room by a girl"

I went up to Damon and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him up. "Just remember. I'm Older, Stronger and faster and I know something about you that you don't even know" I smirked and dropped him on the floor.

"Adira. Tell us what you know" Stefan said.

"Why? The only thing you'll want to do once you know is protect me even more!"

Damon and Stefan came over to me and pinned me up against the wall in an attempt to get me to talk.

"This isn't going to work" I smirked.

Until Damon started leaning forward, staring at my lips.

Oh he wouldn't.

"Don't you dare Damon Salvatore" I growled.

"Then tell us what you know. Adira" Stefan said as Damon got closer.

I shook my head stubbornly.

"Fine. You asked for it" Stefan shrugged as Damon's lips met mine.

I struggled against him but he just held me in place. He finally pulled back and whispered "Come on, Tell us"

I groaned "I'm an original... That means I have created a bloodline of Vampires. If I die, then they die too" I paused and looked them straight in the eye.

"You two, Katerina, Caroline and anyone else you have turned or people you turn are My bloodline" I smirked as their eyes widened.

"So... We're not Klaus' bloodline?"

"No Stefan! Of course not! Your mine"

"Now your plan to kill Klaus has to stop." I said.

"Why? We can finally do it without dying!" Damon argued.

"He's my brother! He's family! Imagine if your friends wanted to kill Stefan! Or Damon! Imagine me killing Elena!"

They sighed and nodded as brushed my hair in the mirror.