Chapter 2

~Damon's POV~

Eleanor huh?

I've heard that name before...

Maybe Stefan knows something for once... maybe he keeps it in his hero hair.

I was driving away from the school and towards our family's boarding house right outside of town to relax and try to think of how to confront Stefan about this Eleanor girl, since I haven't seen him in a long long time.

I pull up to the giant house and park the car, then get out and go inside, closing and locking the door behind me.

I throw my keys on the table and go over to pour myself a drink and sit down, every so often sipping from the glass.

"Hello Brother" I smirk, as I feel Stefan's presence, and turn around.

"Damon" He says.

"Long time, No see brother. I thought we could catch up maybe play a game of 20 maybe more questions?" I proposed, using my only plan of trying to ask him about Eleanor.

He laughs and shakes his head "Damon, If you want to ask a question. Ask It, Don't play game" he says with a smirk.

He sits down across from me and smirks. "So what'd you wanna ask me?"

"Fine I'll get straight to the point then. Do you know a girl named Eleanor Salle?"

"Yea, I met her in the hall today at school. She's a friend of Elena's" he says, probably drooling over Elena in his mind.

"But... Why would she be in School? She's 22. She graduated about 5 years ago Stefan" I pointed out.

"Her neighbor, Emily, was starting today. She's the same age as me" he smiles.

I smirk an look him straight in the eyes and lean forward "So, you're saying that this Emily is 161 years old?"

He sighs and chuckles "Very Funny Damon, but you should check the door"

I look at him confused.

Why do I need to check the door?

I got up from my seat and walked to the door and opened it to come face to face with the brown eyed brunette from before, who was breathing heavily.

"Discussing my neighbor huh?" she smirked.

"Hello Eleanor, And yes we are discussing Emily. You see my brother is a hopeless romantic and he's still heartbroken about his previous girlfriend. So I was wondering if Emily would go out with Stefan here" I said, whispering in her ear, causing her shiver.

"Damon, Stop the games. I came here to talk. so if I can come in, then I will be on my way" she said.

"And what are you so big on being allowed in, gorgeous? I smirked, putting her to the test, as I took a drink before placing the glass down and standing in the foyer, staring at the girl.

"Oh, I can come in if you want" She smiled with a wink, glancing between the two boys. "I was just taught manners when I grew up. Usually you don't barge your way in but okay" with that, She walked in and grabbed my glass from my hand, claiming it as her own. 

"Well it's a good thing I am wearing clothes, you never know what you might find" I grumbled, grabbing himself another drink.

I narrowed my eyes, trying and failing to figure out what lies in her mind then smirked "See we have garage sales where clothes are 100% off in this house on certain days. You're happy to come over those days"

She shook her head with a smile, placing her hands on her hips.

I walked in behind her as she smirked and sat down on the couch crossing her legs. "Hello Stefan"

He nodded with a smile and turned to me with a knowing smirk.

"Boys, I've noticed something about you guys thats... different" she paused and looked at us. "You're both Supernatural beings... I'm guessing Vampires" she smirked.

Stefan leaned forward with a smirk. "And Why do you say that?"

Her smirk grew while her gaze shifted to me "Considering both of you have a glass of blood. Even though one is from a blood bag and the other a rabbit, they're both full of blood"

We both shut up and stared at her in shock.

"Okay I'll bite" I smirked at my pun "How do you know about us?"

She smirked and sat back "Boys.... I'm a Salle, not exactly the youngest... I know a bit about a bit" she smirked.

"You're a Founding Family from a long long time ago... Back when the Salvatore's were also a Founding Family" Stefan said in realization.

She nodded as I examined her.

Okay, So...

She knows about Vampires

She knows about the Salvatore's

She knows about Compulsion and isn't affected by it even though she's not wearing vervain.

It all fits

There has to be one explanation.

"You're a Vampire" I say, she turns her head in my direction with a smile.

"Not exactly, love" she smiled as she ran her hand slowly down my chest before turning away. "I'm fun, that's what I can tell you." she smiles smugly. "Now, I know you two have been interested in me and even trailing me so I'm here to talk."

"So, You were in town when it was founded?" Stefan asked.

She nodded "I'm just going to say that I've been here a long time. Whether that is as long as you two, who knows" she shrugged.

I paused as I noticed Stefan had his thinking face. "So does that make Emily a vampire too?" Stefan finally spoke.

She nodded "No, Emily has nothing to do with any of this"

We sat there for a while until she looked at her watch and smiled before getting up and making her way toward the door.

Before she walked out she turned back. "Remember boys, Salle's always figure out what you're hiding so I suggest you don't lie... And Be Careful Who You Invite In. Goodnight boys" She smiled a devilish smile before walking out into the darkness.

I turned to my brother who stood in the middle of the parlour. "If she's not a vampire, then how they hell does she know about then and how the hell does she know about us?"

Stefan shook his head with a shrug before getting up and going upstairs.

A few minutes later, I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, with Eleanor Salle on mind.