Chapter 9

~Adira's POV~

Darkness

That's all I saw, I tried to get up and leave or do something but as I moved my arms I heard the clanking sound of chains rattling. I groaned in frustration before a chuckle echoed through the dark cold room.

"Hello sister. Long time no see" Kol's voice cooed from over towards the left side of the room. A beam of bright light streamed in the room as he opened the door, causing me to hiss at the burning of the light impacting my skin.

I felt my hands for my daylight ring but it wasn't anywhere on my fingers.

Damn bastard.

"I see you've gotten much stronger since we last met up" he said walking in front of me and sitting down.  "Now, About what happened in 1492 with Chris aboard the Mayflower" he asks, but I'm guessing that it's a rhetorical question because he keeps talking.

"Ugh! Don't bring this up Kol! You know I didn't mean to do what I did!" I defended, speaking for the first time.

"Oh yes you did! You got us kicked off the bloody ship!" he exclaimed, before taking a deep breath "Explain. Now"

I took a deep breath "That day, I found out that Christopher Columbus was a Vampire while we were talking in his private study. He was devastated that he couldn't be with that girl he loved, Elizabeth. So I decided to help him by turning her so they could be together, but it took a different turn... Elizabeth developed a blood lust and went on a blood thirsty rampage. She drank almost every drop of blood on the boat until you stepped in and stopped her by compelling her to stop and staking her... That's why Chris staked himself..." I trailed off.

"See! you did do it!" he said, getting up and pointing at me.

A shot went off and a pulsing pain went through shoulder followed by another through my stomach and another through my hip. I screamed in agony as he tossed the gun around in his hand with a chuckle. The stinging, burning pain was something I had only felt a few times in my life. Even though I drink vervain every day but having it shot into your flesh feels so much different.

"These bullets are laced with an abundant amount of Vervain. Funny thing Vervain, nasty little bugger" he chuckles as a tear runs down my face.

"Kol! I already expressed my apologizes. You've been holding this grudge for ages and I'm still sorry. "

"Now. Adira, You've messed up history because of your scheme on that ship. I had to compel everyone there which makes all of these textbooks wrong" Kol said, swinging a white stake around in his hands before pointing it at me and winking. "The Miss Mystic falls Pageant is tomorrow, so you are going to participate with Damon or Stefan, if you can peel his grimy little hands off of Elena, as your escort and you are going to win or lets just say you'll become good friends with this" he said, shaking the white oak stake in his head.

I groaned before he came over and unchained one hand and allowed me to pull the bullets out of my body.

He left and closed the door behind him, the door locking three times. "Sweet Dreams Sister!" I heard his faint voice in the distance. I sniffled and cried myself to sleep, but woke up an hour later with nightmares. The rest of the night I sat in the cold, dark, wet, eerie room thinking of what Damon and Stefan and Bonnie and Elena are doing right now.

Do they know I'm even gone?

Probably not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN! I love you guys so much! Thank you for reading! Ahhh!!! I love you guy! Please comment or message me any suggestions because I kinda have writers block and I'm stuck and I really don't want to disappoint you!

Remember to Vote, Comment and Follow!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE FRENCH FRIES! ~E :)