Chapter 5

I never should of told those idiots that they were my bloodline. Ever since then, They want to know where I am every single minute of the damn day.

I mean I've been alive for a good millennium I think I know how to take care of myself.

I had just gotten out of the shower and slipped on some light skinny jeans and a grey knit jumper and my vans, before blow drying my hair and heading downstairs.

I found Stefan sitting in my living room with Bonnie looking through Griumoires aka Spellbooks.

Damon is over in the kitchen emptying out my fridge as we speak. "Damon, Don't eat all my food. Stefan, don't work too hard. Bonnie, Nice seeing you we should catch up" I smiled at my best friend.

"Bye guys, I'll be back later!" I yelled, grabbing my car keys and easing toward the door, but before I could open it Damon was standing in front of me, blocking the door.

"Damon. Move"

He shook his head and grabbed his coat before heading out the door and climbing into my car.

"Damon, What do you think you're doing?"

"Come on! You honestly think I'm going to let you out my sight! Besides you are my girlfriend after all!" He argues.

"Excuse you, who decided that" I exclaim, opening the car door and yanking Damon from my car and carrying him inside.

"Stefan, make sure this stays inside. I'll be back in two hours" I tell him, gesturing towards Damon, who pouted as I placed him next to his brother.

I closed and Locked the door behind me as I left my house. I climbed into my car and started it up before pulling out of the driveway and into town, towards the town center where I was meeting someone.

As I turned into a parking spot and turned off the car, I looked around before getting an umbrella out.

Before I got out I opened the umbrella and stayed underneath it so the sun wouldn't bother me as much. I don't have a daylight ring or necklace or bracelet like Damon, Stefan and Katerina do, so I'm stuck with being under an umbrella or inside.

"Hello Adira" I hear my older brother, Elijah say from behind me.

"Hello Elijah, I've missed you dearly" I tell him, engulfing him in a hug.

"Oh Adira. You've been alive for more than 1000 years and you still don't have a daylight ring?" he chuckles, showing off the family ring which has been enchanted to protect him from the sun.

"Silence Elijah!" I tease.

"Adira, You've always been my favourite sibling, beside Finn, Would you like to go inside and catch up?" he asked in his caring tone.

I nodded closing the umbrella as soon as I was under the awning of grill. We entered and sat at a table in the corner.

"Adira, I've heard you have become close to the Salvatore's. Be careful sister, They have a knack for getting into situations" he warned.

"That's what you said about the Winchesters as well" I nodded and waved him off. "Elijah, Relax. Damon and Stefan Salvatore are perfectly capable of keeping themselves and the people they love safe" I say, leaning back in my seat.

"Adira. They like you. You're their blood keeper! They are your bloodline. You can't just go around saying do this or I'll kill myself" he points out, mimicking my voice.

"I do not sound like that! and I won't do that! You should come over sometime, you know where I live. I've lived there for about 250 years now" I chuckled.