Chapter 27

Sooner or later, we got bored of watching tv so we went on to play Call of Duty: Black Ops and lets just say Damon kinda got his arse handed to him on a silver platter.

After about two hours, I heard a knock on the door and went to go see who it was.

I opened the door to see a crying Elena, a blushing Caroline with a grinning Niklaus and an annoyed Bonnie standing there with a pile of books.

"Hey Ads, We came because we found out something interesting" Bonnie said with a serious tone before walking in and placing the giant tomes on the table as Niklaus and Caroline came in and Elena stumbled in behind them.

"Okay. Damon, turn off the Xbox. Niklaus and Caroline. Get a room and Bonnie explain" I said as Elena sobbed from the corner.

"I've been reading and examining why Kol was after you and held a grudge that long and it wasn't what you originally thought" Bonnie spoke flipping to a page that had been previously marked.

"Instead of you being kicked off the Mayflower and turning Christopher Columbus' love, Elizabeth Hopkins, into a vampire and Kol staking her. He was mad because He had fallen in love with Elizabeth and he was forced to stake her in order to prevent a foolish thing happening due to your stupidity" Niklaus explained walking up and wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Well, good to know he still hates me" I remarked with a roll of the eyes.

"All you have to do is get Elizabeth back" Caroline smiled.

I facepalm. "Caroline, Elizabeth Hopkins, is dead" I spoke as if talking to a five year old.

"Yes, but we know somebody that looks exactly like her..." she smirked as her eyes shifted toward Elena who was still sobbing her eyes out.

"Huh?" Damon said.

"Elizabeth is a doppelgänger of Zoe" Caroline smiled.

"Elena, Why are you crying?" I finally ask.

"Because I'm going to have to fall in love with Kol since Katherine is no where to be found..." she trails off before looking at me and smiling, hinting for me to do it.

"Oh no! I am not going to do that to Kol! Isn't that a form of Incest?" I exclaim causing her nod and sniffle.

"Elena, it won't be that bad. Besides, I'm older than him. I can tell him what to do" I smile as I pat her on the back.

"So you guys are seriously thinking of sending Elena, a doppelgänger Human to fall in love with an original vampire like Kol" Damon said. "She's going to either be killed or drained of her blood"

"Damon has a point. We can't send Elena unless she's a vampire" I say as Niklaus nods.

All of our eyes shift to Elena who stopped crying and is now looking nervous.

"So... Who's going to do it?" She speaks, her voice still hoarse from crying. "Who's going to turn me?"

"Elena, Think about this. Vampire for the rest of eternity... Just think about it" Caroline tells her.

"You don't have to do it" Bonnie speaks.

"No, I've thought about it and it's the only way to stop Kol from killing people" she mumbles before getting up and walking to the center of the circle we had formed.

"Fine, Since Elena's saying yes. She should choose her turns her" Caroline says.

We all nod or agree somehow as Elena looks from person to person and finally decides on me.

"If I'm going to be a vampire. It should at least be the original who I resemble" I nod and bite my wrist before bringing it up to her mouth and making her sink her teeth into it and suck.

After a few minutes, I pull away and look her in the eyes and she nods.

I sighed and grab her neck before quickly snapping it and watching as she crumbles to the floor.