Chapter 30

Arianna P.O.V

We were all sitting in the waiting room waiting to hear about DeAndre's condition. It's been 12 hours and we still haven't heard a thing. The kids were crying for their daddy. My dad had to help me settle them down. They love Andre like it's the end of the world.

Chino is dying if I have to do it myself. He just couldn't help himself. He had to go after D1 after all this time. They had already squashed their beef a long time ago, but Chino went back on his word.

I'm sitting here covered in his blood, a tear stained face, blood shot eyes, and my leg shaking. O is taking this hard to because that's his best friend and let's not get started on D1 momma. They had to admit here because she ended up passing out and running up her blood pressure.

"Family of De'Andre and Tammy Wiggins?" We all stood up.

"Are they okay?"

"Tammy is fine, but we had to sedate her and bring her pressure down. She is going to be okay. Mr.Wiggins just got out of surgery. He has a concussion from being hit in the head; multiple times. He might suffer some memory loss, but we won't know until he wakes up. We were able to removed the bullets from his chest, shoulder, arm, thigh, side, and leg. One bullet almost hit a major artery. But the bad news is that he slipped into a coma. Only time will tell when or if he wakes up. But this will give him time to heal and gain some strength. I'm sorry."

"Can we see them?"

"Sure, but with Mr. Wiggins two at a time." We nodded and followed him. I had to prepare myself for what I seen. Wires, machines, and tubes every where. I instantly broke down. All I thought about was killing Chino for this. Chino is a dead man walking.

We all went in two at a time. Once we left out they went to check on Tammy. I went back in Andre room to kiss him goodbye.

"Andre I love you with everything in me. Your kids love you. You need to fight baby. Fight like there's no tomorrow. I know you can hear me, but believe this is not over." I said holding his hand. I kissed his lips and walked out the room. Only thing on my mind...

Chino is a dead man walking.

THE END!

*

*

*

*

*

Sequel: Married To My Sister's Thug