Chapter 19

Ari

I'm winning this hands down. I've been getting numbers left and right. I'm working on my fifth page of numbers. My daddy and Andre barely talk to me. They mad and mad asf.

"You cheating no way in hell you been pulled all these hoes."

"You mad? Yes or nahh?"

"No I'm not. Don't worry I'll win and we still have three more days." Andre said. These two are killing me.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Andre. Nicey said you ugly and you not winning in the sexy competition with my daddy." I said with a smirk.

"I'mma kill her." This should be fun cause she on her way now. Haha he stormed out the kitchen. Now on to my father.

"Daddy I don't know why she said you sexy cause all I see is a donkey ass on your face." He got mad and stormed out the kitchen too. I doubled over laughing.

Andre

How the fuck is Ari in the lead? She cheating I swear to God. I'm working on my second page.

I'mma get Nicey's ass good when I see her. I storm out the kitchen and walking upstairs. Let the games begin.

Jay

My daughter is a cheater, but at least I'm ahead of Andre duck ass.

Did this nigga storm out the kitchen.

"Daddy I don't know why she stud you sexy cause all I see is a donkey ass on your face." I gave her the screw face and stormed out the kitchen.

I'm a sexy ass beast and all the hoes know it.