Chapter 27

Andre

Today the crew is going shopping. I just know some shit gone happen because Ari know who did it too her. She said Danica did it because she remember what was said.

*

*

*

*

*

We were all joking around. The girls had us carrying their bags while they carried the kids.

Next thing I know I see Ari take off running toward someone. I look and see her fighting Danica.

Danica was screaming and kicking. That didn't stop Ari.

"Bitch shut up. You wasn't screaming when you and your friends were jumping me!" Ari yelled.

"Oh shit." Josh said. We all took off running toward them. Ari had thrown Danica into a store window the shit came crashing down. Ari had jumped on top of her sending blow after blow. We dropped the bags and had to get Ari off her.

Ari

We were all going to the mall today to buy the kids some clothes and shit. I had finally figured out who had jumped me but only one person voice caught my ear. My sister. When I see the bitch I'm gone murder her.

We walking around the mall and I spot her ass off in the cut talking, but she didn't see me. I took off running toward her ass. She looked like a deer caught in head lights. I just sent a blow to the bitch face and it was on.

"Somebody help me!"

"Bitch shut up. You wasn't screaming when you and your friends were jumping me!" I yelled banging her head into the floor.

Her friends pulled us apart and she got up swinging. I kicked the bitch. We had fell on the floor and she was on top of me, but I was still hitting her ass. I managed to flip us over. She started kicking and screaming trying to grab my hair. People were moving out the way.

I grabbed her by her hair and threw her into a store window. Glass came crashing down. I jumped on that ass. She tried to get away from me, but not today.

My hands were getting cut up due to the broken glass. I felt some people grab me off her right when I was about to stab the bitch in throat.

"Let me go. The bitch deserves to die!" I shouted. Her friends had to help her up. I'm not done with this bitch.

"We gotta go! NOW!" Andre yelled. I'm not running from this hoe. We going to have to square up again.

We all headed out the mall and got in our cars before the police came.

*

*

*

*

*

"Ari got in that ass." Josh said making us laugh.

"The bitch deserved it, but it ain't over till I say it's over. Every time I see her I'll fuck her shit up." I said.

"You sure you a girl because the way you threw her in that window God damn! I thought I got hit." G1 said. I gave him the finger.

"I don't know what's wrong with her and her momma." my dad said.

"They don't have no home training and they love dick too much." I said. Everyone agreed. D1 was wrapping up my hand. I had some cuts but it wasn't anything serious.

"I swear I'mma beat her ass till she leave and never come back." I said. "Bitch had the nerve to try and kill my kids and me. Oh and wait till I catch her friends they getting it too. All these hoes do is try to jump these days cause they scared to fight one on one."

"I know that's right but you know I'm down to get in some ass." Nicey said. I dapped her up laughing.

"Shit me too." Melinda said. We all looked at her then Johnathan.

"Don't let Linda fool y'all she just as bad. Especially when we were in high school she stayed in trouble. Did I mention she's half black?" I gasped.

"Not Ms. Goody Too Shoes! I gotta see this for myself." I said.

"It ain't nun but a thing sweet cheeks." we laughed.

There was a knock at the door and you know me I always answer it.

I snatch the door open and see my sister, mother, and three of her friends from the mall.

"What you want round 2?" I said.

"Ari what tf wrong with you! This is your sister."

"Stfu! If she's my sister why her and her friends jumped me and tried to kill my kids."

"WHAT?!"

"So I'm guessing you didn't know I was pregnant?"

"Was? What happened to then?"

"Why do you care anyways?"

"I'm trying to be a better mother to you and apologize for my mistakes. I didn't know she did that. I'm so sorry for how I treated you ever since your dad left." she said with tears coming down her face. How I know she not lying? Or just using me?

"Ma shut the hell up. You bitch this ain't over." she dropped her purse and squared up. I sighed walking out the house.

"Aye y'all round two let's go." Linda, Nicey, and Neka came running out the house. Well it's my time to see what Linda got.

The boys just watched while my momma cried for us to stop. She must really be trying to change. But that's for a later note.

Linda ass was going in on Danica's friend. It was a four on four fight. We were all over the lawn fighting.

20 minutes later a bitch was getting tired. I just snapped her arm and called it quits. She was screaming in pain. I laughed.

"That'll teach you just right Danica. Why can't you let people be happy and leave people alone. Find you somebody that want you for you and not what's between your legs or your big ass mouth." she just laid on the ground crying. I shook my head. Her friends weren't no better.

"Y'all need to stop all this jumping shit cause y'all hoes know y'all scared to bump one on one. Stop following behind my dumb ass sister. She gone get y'all hurt and killed. Keep playing a fool for a flunky and watch and see!" I yelled at them.

I turned around to see my mother shaking her head and still crying. I left all they asses outside. I went upstairs to shower and change. I just hope she don't bring her ass back here.