Chapter 13

De'Andre

Last night was the best. At first I wasn't to sure about taking her virginity but she made it clear she was ready. I want her to be the mother to my kids, my wife, my everything. I have to make her officially mine. Why we not official? Ask her that question.

Later on O and I going to look for a ring. No is not a engagement ring well at least not yet. It's a promise ring. Back to the story.

I just realized we didn't use a condom. I ain't mad though. I really want a child. I plan on quitting the game first though. I can't have my wife and child in danger.

But if she do get pregnant then I'll protect them both no matter what the cost. My phone brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yo?"

"Hey daddy. When you coming over?"

"You know I got a girl and stop calling my fucking phone hoe." I whispered. I didn't want to wake Ari up. Big daddy had her up all night.

"She can't do the shit I can do. She not me. You know you miss this pussy." I scrunched up my nose at that.

"Bitch I don't want you. You right she not you cause you a hoe and give up your pussy to anybody. You right she can't do things that you can do. She don't cheat, lie, steal my money, nor fuck the crew. Now get your thotiana looking ass off my phone bitch."

"But I-"

CLICK

Fuck she thought this was? I'm not losing my girl for nobody and no nigga gone take my place.

I ease out of bed. I jump in the shower. I went downstairs to make her some breakfast.

I made her some pancakes eggs and sausage. I put it in the oven for her. I went back upstairs to get ready.

I put on some True's, a last kings shirt, my gold chain. I put my diamond earring in. I put on my Last King's snap-back and my custom made Last King's Jordan's.

I picked up my phone and keys. I had to stop by O house to get his ass.

"Wassup nigga?" He said dapping me up.

"Shit."

"You actually going to make it official bruh?"

"Hell yeah. These past few months we been to hell and back. She been rocking with me threw the ups and downs. It's time to settle down anyways." he nodded.

"I feel ya bruh. Shanice stay on my ass." I laughed this nigga gone learn.

"Bruh you better wife her before someone else do. Then you really gone wish you did."

"Yeah I know."

We pulled up to the jewelry store. My main man Omar owns the place.

"Wassup yungins?"

"Nun you know how it go." He nodded.

"So who do I thank for making y'all knuckle heads cine check on a OG like me?" I smacked my lips.

"I want to get my girl a ring." I said.

"Bout damn time you wife her. I thought you was stupid." Omar said making us laugh. Omar been knowing all of us since we where in diapers. He always wanted me to get with Arianna, but shit went differently. Till now.

"Nah man. I want a promise ring. I don't want to marry her till I'm out the game officially."

"My man. I taught you well." We looked around for an hour till I found the perfect one.

I just hope she says yes.