Chapter 20

Arianna

Today is the day. I walk into the house with a big smirk on my face.

"So y'all ready or whatever?" They looked at me.

"Let's get this over with." Andre said. These niggas been mad at me all week.

"How many numbers you got?" I asked.

"101." My dad said.

"And you Andre?"

"123." He said all proud. Yep I won. Watch this.

"Damn I feel bad now."

"Ha you lost y'all pay up niggas." He started dancing. I'm about to shit on this nigga. Fuck his feelings.

"Why you celebrating I didn't tell you how many I had." He stopped and looked at me.

"How many?"

"275." I said nonchalantly. They both looked at me.

"You lying."

"What I got to lie fa Craig? What I got to lie fa?" I was cracking up.

"I don't believe you." I threw the papers at him. I didn't even have to spit no game to get these numbers. He caught them and looked them over.

"You cheated! No way in hell you got all these numbers in a week's time."

"Don't underestimate all my sexiness. Now pay me my money peons." They went in their pockets and headed me my money. I snatched my shit.

"Now pets haha starting tomorrow you will be wearing these." I handed them their work outfits which was a sexy nurse outfit for D1 and for my daddy a body suit. Ctfu.

"Oh hell no I'm not wearing that!" They yelled at the same time.

"It's either that or run around town butt ass naked." I said.

"Fine." They snatched the outfits. This is going to be fun. I'll make sure that I enjoy it all.

I just need to think of a punishment. Maybe I should invite the crew over tomorrow. That'll be hilarious. That'll make them shit bricks. Mhm I'm so evil I swear.