Chapter 18

Arianna

Pregnant?

PREGNANT?!

I'm having a mental argument with myself. It's hard to wrap around something like this. I'm 18 and pregnant. Oh how lucky.

My dad looks actually happy about it. I can tell he really like De'Andre, but he will still fuck him up if he do me wrong.

"How are you feeling about the news baby girl?"

"I'm still letting it soak in." I was lying down in the backseat.

"You not the only one. Hell we all are. I hope it's a boy so he could look like he's sexy ass grandpa." I see Andre scrunch up his face.

"My son will not look like his ugly ass granddaddy. Oh hell no. He gone look like this sexy beast I am."

"More like beast." My day said. These two stay going at it.

"This a pure sex God right here you the peon ass slave. Ain't it baby momma?" I played sleep. No I'm not getting into this. I refuse to.

"She sleep." I hear my daddy say. No I'm not haha. I felt the car stop. I hear them get out. I roll my eyes. I feel myself being lifted up.

Andre undresses me and covers me up and leaves out the room. I peak out looking over the room.

They dumb. I pull out my phone to text my best bitch

*Text Convo*

Me: Guess what?!?!?!

Best Bitchhhh: Other then you cheating on me hmm what?

Me: I never cheated you did!

Best Bitchhhh: You know I love you but you ain't right. We been in this since diapers. That nigga you with took you away from me.

Me: I know you not talking about someone taking someone.

Best Bitchhhh: I don't know what you're talking about. So tell me the news already women -_-

Me: Fix that ugly ass face first

Best Bitchhhh: okay t(^__^)t.... better?

Me: Actually....... FUCK NO!

Best Bitchhhh: Lmao... sooo lay it on me what's going on?

Me: I'm pregnant

Best Bitchhhh: I almost passed out reading that. Are you freaking serious? How far along? When did you find out? I'm going to kill you.

Me: Ctfu keep calm mother but yes I'm serious. 16 weeks. Today. And you can't kill me but I'll kill you with this dick.

Best Bitchhhh: Bol bitch you stupid. I'm going to be an teetee yayyyyyyyyy!

Me: Yassss bitchhhhhh *ratchet voice*

Best Bitchhhh: Lmfao how did D1 take it and pops?

Me: Quite well actually. They were in the car arguing about it being a boy and who was sexier and who he would look like the most. Then tried to put me in it. I faked sleep on they ass ctfu.

Best Bitchhhh: Ctfu I'm dead. Pops is sexy tho. D1 got competition. NOT D1 ugly ass.

Me: Don't let him find out you said that. I just might tell him mwahahaha.

Best Bitchhhh: ._. You better not. He'll never leave me alone.

Me: That's my intentions hooka

Best Bitchhhh: I hate you!

Me: That's not what you were saying last night

Best Bitchhhh: See what happened was....

Me: Was not a damn thing. You're dismissed!

Best Bitchhhh: You can't dismiss me whore!

Me: To late bitch bye :P

Best Bitchhhh: Fuck you

Me: :O I'm appalled by such language. Do you speak to your mother with that mouth young lady?

Best Bitchhhh: Get the fuck out my inbox. You was just cussin!

Me: Lies. You fucking playyyyyy

Best Bitchhhh: Lmao I'm done.

Me: I got something for you

Best Bitchhhh: If you do it I'll hurt you.

Me: Sorry this D1 I took her phone cause she needs to rest.

Best Bitchhhh: Lying ass Ari. Fuck you. Wait till I come over tomorrow.

*Text Convo Over*

I was cracking up. I love to push her buttons. I hear these two going at it again. I put my headphones in and walk into the living room.

"Y'all need to stfu! Neither one of you are sexy shit I am. Fuck y'all thought this was." They mugged me. I rolled my eyes. I bet they shut up though. I run this shit here.

"I'm putting you on punishment. No trap house. No drugs. No nothing. You get to stay your "sexy" ass home."

"You a lie and a half."

"Test me Ari and I'll fuck you up. Even pops' duck looking ass agreed." I glared at them.

"Fine no trap or whatever. I didn't like the job no way." Lies

"Why you lying?"

"Yeah yeah now what we bout to do? Sexy beast is bored."

"Sexy beast where at?" Daddy and Andre said at the same time looking around.

"Don't hate. I can pull more hoes then both of you combined." They snickered.

"Bet?"

"Bet."

"How much?"

"5 g's."

"Iight. I hope y'all youngster ready to lose." I don't know why he act like he all that.

"Don't nobody want you nigga" Andre said. I agreed. He mugged us.

"When this start?"

"Tomorrow. No matter where we are you have to get numbers. Social sites count as well. And keep track of them on paper. If the numbers fake then you automatically lose. By the end of the week whoever has more gets the money and a day to boss the two losers around. If it's a tie them we raise the stakes." Mwahahaha this should be fun.

"Are you getting girls numbers or dudes?"

"What you think? Jackass. I'mma show y'all how a real nigga spit game." I said popping my collar. They looked at me.

"Don't get scared now pimp. Let the games begin." I had the evil smirk on my face. 10 g's and them as my pets for a day. Hell yeah. I'm bout to hit up all the social sites on they ass.