Chapter 6

Ari

Haha! D1 sounded so hurt. I know he's probably throwing a fit. The dude that answered my phone is some guy I was sitting in McDonald's with. I had meet him while I was in line. His name is Jerome. Funny thing is he's gay. Lol I couldn't help but laugh.

I high fived him. "Thanks for your help."

"No problem girl anytime." Jerome said. We laughed and chilled. Getting to know each other. I think he might be my new best friend.

We exchanged numbers and parted ways.

I jogged up to my room, but stopped when I heard my sister throwing stuff around her room. I wonder what her problem is now.

I shrugged it off. I took off my shoes and clothes so I could shower. She always in her feelings anyways. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

*

*

*

*

*

Today was Saturday and I had to be to the trap house. I've been avoiding D1 calls. Like he don't get it? Do he?

I throw the covers off my body and head to do my morning hygiene. After my shower I wrap my pink towel around my body. I brush my teeth and cleansed my face. I turn off the bathroom light and head into my room. Locking the door behind me. Who knows who they got in this house.

I had some black leggings, an off the shoulder red Minnie Mouse sweater shirt, and my red flats. Something simple. Seeing him ain't all that good. I let my hair stay down.

Did I mention that I bought me a car? Yes, yes I sure did. I bought me a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1. It's all black. When I went to the car lot this the one that stood off the most to me. It was priced at $54,095. The man was a little manish to me I say, and gave it to me for $30,000. All I had to do was go to dinner with him.

That's all he was getting anyways. I jogged downstairs. Luckily no one was home. Next week I can't wait to find me a new place. Jerome is going to go with me. I asked Shanice, but she too stuck up O's ass to do anything. So it's whatever.

I hop into my Camaro. I pulled my shades on turned my music on backing out the driveway. Cash Out - Mexico blasted in my speakers.

I want to go to Mexico

I heard they got it for the low

She wonder why my wrist here glow

Because I came from Mexico

I wanna go to Mexico

I hear they got it for the low

I know that they cheap, they driving a Jeep

I'm up in the kitchen, I'm whipping a pitch

I heard amigo got it for the low

I wanna go to Mexico

I go to Africa to get my diamonds

I go to LA just to join the club

I go to Miami, they dig my hoe

But for the blow I wanna go to Mexico