Chapter 29

Three Years Later...

Arianna P.O.V

What can I start off by saying? Not much has changed other then the crew getting out the game a few months ago - which I was so thankful for. D1 opened some shops around the city. He owns two car washes, a barber shop, where he cuts hair, a gym, a shoe store, and each year he pays for two kids scholarship to college.

G1 and Neka still together and they have a one year old son. G1 opened up a soul food restaurant where D1's momma, my momma, and G1's momma cook.

Josh finally found him a girlfriend and she do not play with his ass. She found out he was talking to some hoe and whooped his ass. Funniest day of my life m

Nicey and O have their an two year old daughter named Miracle and they still rocking.

My daddy propsed to Tamia and their expecting. I know right old ass.

My momma found her a man too chyl. Two times for my momma.

Danica had her baby boy. He just turned three years old, yesterday. Her and Tevin are engaged to be married.

I'm so happy for everyone.

D1 has purposed to me, but we weren't dead set on a wedding date as of right now, but I can't wait to become Mrs. Wiggins. De'Ari and De'Janae are four years old now and they're doing just fine. Andre do not play with their ass, neither do I.

The twins do attend school and they love it. They are able to take a state test that can push them up to the first grade, but I'm not sure if I want that to happen, especially with them only being four years old.

Johnathan and Melinda. Oh God where do I start? They just as crazy as before. Jason is 4 going on 30 and he's always over here playing with the girls.

That's about it, now to the story.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Janae said.

"When are you not hungry." Janae can eat. She love her some food. I know we gone have some problems with them when they get older because their shape is too much for a 4 year olds. But they get it from they momma. Haha.

"When I'm sleeping." She said. I shook my head.

"Dinner will be ready soon. You and your sister go get cleaned up." She nodded and ran upstairs.

I hear a big thump coming from the door. I ignore it.

THUMP!

I hear it again. I turn down the stove and walk toward the door. I open the it and see D1 laying there in a pool of his own blood.

"Andre! Andre!" I yell shaking him. He grunts

"What happened to you?"

"Ch-Chino men ... s-shot at me when - when I ... w-was on my way h-h-home." He was coughing up blood. I ran to get my phone and called 911.

"Baby you can't leave us like this. We need you here with us."

"Tell my kids I love them and to be good."

"No Andre stay with me. You can't leave us you promised me." I yelled.

The ambulance had placed him in the back. I had to run inside and turn off the stove and get the kids.

Andre can't leave us like this. We need him here.

Dear Lord please I'm begging you to save him. He needs to be here. I'm asking and pleading with you to save my husband's life. Keep him covered in your blood and watch over him.

Amen.